Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bravo to the gals of OSO on the Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90953-bravo-gals-oso-party.html)

lucky strike 11-23-2004 07:10 PM

Re: Bravo to the gals of OSO on the Party

Green Eyed Boat Babe, it was great meeting you and your Dad ! Nice to finally meet Mrs. Wigginout too. The whole weekend was more fun than I ever imagined. Going to the OSO party, and then walking down Duval looking at all the boats, trucks, trailers, and PEOPLE, made for an incredible night. Can't wait until next year.
Mrs. LS

Donzi Corleone 11-23-2004 07:15 PM

THAT RIGHT RUB IT IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are the dates for next year? I will not miss that one !!

timewarp 11-23-2004 07:24 PM

Yes,
What a great time, a great party (not so sure about the free beer though :drink: :drink: ) had a bunch of stuff to take home on the plane, a great gift certificate from Houston Prop, a Propco prop cover, and a great bunch of memories. Great meeting all of you that I did, ran into Mr and Mrs R addiction as we were boarding the plane in Fort Lauderdale Monday afternoon.

Thanks to everyone who put there time and effort into making a great party,

Caleb

Ms PatriYacht 11-23-2004 07:29 PM

Mrs. LS, are you the gal I gave the Chiefs bag to who missed the raffle? If so I wish I would have known it was you. I would loved to have said Hi, the party went by so quick I missed so many people that I wanted to meet. Next year the guys will have to host so us girls can just have FUN :drink: I don't think I had a beverage until 10:00 and any alcohol till almost midnight :( I have now learned the best way to stay sober at a party, is to be one of the hosts

rchevelle71 11-23-2004 08:49 PM

Great Party Girls!!!!!!!

Bat Girl, I didnt know that was you, the Lei is still hangin' in the truck :D :D

Rick

R Addiction 11-23-2004 09:28 PM

Timewarp , It was nice meeting you and your wife. Maybe next time we can meet at the party :D

Speedgirl, It was nice meeting you (and that soft skin) :p See you at Richmond? :rolleyes:

Ms. Patriyacht, I think next time we need to get a whole block for the party :D :D And just use all the bars on that block...that way ALL of us can have some cocktails :drink: Had a great time!! Next year is Italy but I may be able to pull away for a long weekend!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :evilb: Richmond?

29 Mirage, Sorry about that!! The bartenders were overrun....never stood a chance!!

gdfatha 11-23-2004 09:49 PM

I also wish to thank the ladies: Greeneyd boatbabe, Mrs Wiggenout, Outlaw Cowgirl,
Speed Girl, Ange, Lucy, Ms PatriYacht, and Ice Angel, et al. :D

I just wish there weren't 50+ people behind me in line or I would have had time to chat.
:(

lucky strike 11-23-2004 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Mrs. LS, are you the gal I gave the Chiefs bag to who missed the raffle? If so I wish I would have known it was you. I would loved to have said Hi, the party went by so quick I missed so many people that I wanted to meet. Next year the guys will have to host so us girls can just have FUN :drink: I don't think I had a beverage until 10:00 and any alcohol till almost midnight :( I have now learned the best way to stay sober at a party, is to be one of the hosts

Ms. PatriYacht, I don't think that was me because I didn't get a bag. I introduced my self to Cat at the front when I got my sticker, then headed to the back bar where I met Green Eyed Boat Babe. Met Harold and his wife, from Grafix Worx, and Cigaretteman from Denmark. Had a few drinks with GLH, and saw Cash Bar. But after a few drinks it was hard to read people's names! I kept looking for you because I wanted to meet you, but I never saw a blonde in a very, very low cut white bathingsuit :D
Till the next party..........
Meta (Mrs. LS)

Doller Offshore 11-24-2004 08:13 AM

I Agree! Kudos to you all, you did a great job! We had alot of fun, and so nice to meet all of the great people of OSO!

R Addiction 11-24-2004 08:44 AM

Mindy, I was going to come up and say Hi but my wife said that I would just talk "Shop" :D