Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Powerplay Marine Out of Business!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90974-powerplay-marine-out-business.html)

CAP071 11-26-2004 06:24 PM

Re: Powerplay Marine Sold?

I like my Popcorn with X-tra Butter Please :drink:

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:04 PM

:evilb:

You have a piece of paper that is public information "as per your information." Big deal!

HOWEVER, other statements you made are incorrect. Let's see...

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:08 PM

:rolleyes:

Posted by desel

You might want to clarify Power Play Marine Inc or Plower Play Boat Company. As some of you might not know Dan Weinstein
owns both companies and those of you that have worked for him know that one company pays him and his sister their paychecks and the other company pays the employess (usually three weeks late if at all).

:D

So totally incorrect. That's a pretty strong statement there. What do you have to back this up? You must be receiving bad information. Try again!!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:11 PM

:cool:

Posted by desel

Dan bankrupted both the companies in order to avoid 100's of thousands of dollars owed to creditors and private individuals.

:eek:

Really!! Hmmmmmmmmmm. NOT!!!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:16 PM

In a recent court ruling the one company was forced back in to normal operation after the bankruptcy plan was rejected by the judge. The second company in the past few days went to court with the following result:

Objection By Creditor Nation's Loans, Inc To [71-1] Amended Disclosure Statement by Power Play Marine, Inc. . (sh) [EOD 11/24/04] [03-28089]

:eek:

Rejected is a term used by the court. Oh boy! And there was an objection???? Oh my!! It's court for cryin' out loud!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:20 PM

posted by desel:

Nation's Loan was one of the Creditors that had attachments on several items including a fish boat that was in the back of the shop for a few years because the MSO was collateral for another loan. The Serial Number on the boat was changed recently to reflect 2005 and the boat is now on the street for sale.

What happened to the accusation earlier posted? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You thought about it and realized it wasn't true. Now your thinkin'. The serial number was changed? Hmmm.

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:22 PM

Posted by desel:

Dan is by far one of the best con men and BS artists to ever walk the face of the earth. He is good at getting people to buy his sob stories.

:evilb:

Evidently...SO ARE YOU!!