Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Copeland's Clan Key West Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91018-copelands-clan-key-west-pics.html)

Popeyes 11-23-2004 06:13 PM

Re: Copeland's Clan Key West Pics

1 Attachment(s)
Show Biz on Al's Turbine Skater

X-Rated30 11-23-2004 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Popeyes
More & My Sweet Wife

Wouldn't have caught me taking pics of boats with a girl like that around to enjoy, but thanks any way. Great pics.

CAP071 11-23-2004 06:26 PM

I was going crazy looking for a Popeye's shirt down there :D :drink:

Popeyes 11-23-2004 06:40 PM

E-mail me your address and I will send you a couple.

Stan

Popeyes 11-23-2004 06:43 PM

Thanks, We've been together 10 years and have two beautiful sons. They definitly got that from thier mom

Ms PatriYacht 11-23-2004 06:49 PM

All those toys down there, it seemed a shame they hardly got used. We had a direct view of the whole caravan from our balcony at Truman Annex. Actually the yacht sort of blocked our view :D I am curious what Copeland's motor sports is about, do they race any longer and if there is still have a connection with Copeland and the Popeys boat? I must say they sure have beautiful stuff and beautiful women

rockstrmkr 11-23-2004 06:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great pics !
My almost 3 year old and I were walking through the pits on Thursday a.m. as your guys were setting up, and one of your crew was nice enough to let my little guy sit on one of the pocket bikes so that I could take a picture...Thank You !!!!!!!
That was super nice....
All the best,
Hans

Popeyes 11-23-2004 07:01 PM

:) Sorry about blocking the view, Big Al likes speed and putting on a show. He no longer races but does his Sunday adrenline rushes on Lake Ponchartrain in that Skater. He had a very bad snomobile accident that left him vulnerable to serious neck injuries.
The Popeye boat in KW was not mine, we sold our 40' Skater after the Worlds in Orange Beach last year. We have a new boat being delivered in March & will race next year. (wife & me).
Thanks for the compliments & again sorry about blocking the view. :)

Popeyes 11-23-2004 07:03 PM

Christmas would be a great time to get that sweet baby on one. E-Bay has them cheap!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms PatriYacht 11-23-2004 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Popeyes
:) Sorry about blocking the view, Big Al likes speed and putting on a show. He no longer races but does his Sunday adrenline rushes on Lake Ponchartrain in that Skater. He had a very bad snomobile accident that left him vulnerable to serious neck injuries.
The Popeye boat in KW was not mine, we sold our 40' Skater after the Worlds in Orange Beach last year. We have a new boat being delivered in March & will race next year. (wife & me).
Thanks for the compliments & again sorry about blocking the view. :)

I was sorry to miss you, I was looking forward to meeting Leanne, and asked for her the night of the party. Someone on the yacht said you would be down the next day. I was kidding about the view, we did not spend much time in the room anyway. But we will be back next year, same condo so this time I will be yelling "permission to come aboard :D "
Mr P and I look forward to cheering you both on, he remembers the good ole days.