Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   i am leaving to go play in the big waves. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91086-i-am-leaving-go-play-big-waves.html)

270Laser 11-25-2004 08:06 PM

Re: i am leaving to go play in the big waves.

Hey Tom,
I don't remember seeing that boat. I'm sure it would be hard to miss! Have any pics. since I missed it? Jim

hugetime1 11-25-2004 08:59 PM

27 laser, let's get together and tear it up, i will be heading out tomorrow, wich is fri, call me on my cell 1 518 791 2074. danb love to see you out there 2.

270Laser 11-25-2004 09:15 PM

Hugetime,
Will do. What time are you heading out? We usually anchor near the lighthouse on Sanibel.

hugetime1 11-25-2004 09:16 PM

dude, call me now at home 239 458 474

hugetime1 11-25-2004 09:17 PM

458 0474

otis311 11-26-2004 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck
I was wondering if the buyer was here on the board. As far as the motors go, it never hurts to ask. I really wish pricing and availability of the new Merc 600 was available. Was the boat running hard?

Yes he was running it hard, and it looked good too. He passed us as we were getting shot (photos) from the helicopter

otis311 11-26-2004 08:54 AM

Jason, You want some big water ?? We went out for a SHORT time in Lauderdale on Tuesday before the run and it was all of 10'-12' waves. We felt like we were in Hawaii with the size of the waves. Coming home from the run on Monday we hit 3'-5' with some good 6' waves for a long time before it calmed down around Key Largo

I was glad to get my boat back into the gulf on Tuesday and see some "calm" water.

These people that say it is rough up on Lake George with 3-4 foot waves are dreaming. It was way to rough to even think about breaking out the camera to take some shots

MegaByte*3 11-26-2004 10:05 AM

DanB:

I did have the red Sunsation at the show. The buyer saw it at the show and closed on it Wednesday. I spent more time on the Triton fishing boats than the Sunsation at the show. John, the sales manager, knows more about Sunsation than I do so we split our time that way. We did have factory support at the show in the person of Dave Donchez. So, you more likely spoke to John or Dave than me. I have since run the boat and am now even more confident in it. Please stop by and introduce yourself.

270Laser: We did take a few pictures before delivery. I'll post them in a few days.

Sorry to have hijacked your thread Hugetime.

Tom