Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hugetime spanks active thunder!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91219-hugetime-spanks-active-thunder.html)

hugetime1 11-27-2004 06:52 AM

Re: Hugetime spanks active thunder!!!

hey chuck, i see your up early, come on down we are leaving in 1 hour to go out to sea, unlike these guys I actually boat, I don't just talk about it on my computer.... but I am ready to ride soon, can't wait to pick up that sled

Chuck 11-27-2004 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
the differance between me and you guys is I am going boating again today and then again tomorrow, and probobly monday too, and definatly teus. see I boat pretty much everyday. while you guys are up north freezing your ass off talking about boating, I am actually doing it. yes many of you have nice boat but. now you need to drop another half mil on a home down here on the water so you can boat all year like me. so keep talkin trash, while your boat is wrapped in plastic I am boating.

Jason, just to keep this going I think its only right to let everyone know you moving back up to the frozen tundra. Sorry for outing you bud.

Chuck 11-27-2004 06:54 AM

hey chuck, i see your up early, come on down we are leaving in 1 hour to go out to sea, unlike these guys I actually boat, I don't just talk about it on my computer.... but I am ready to ride soon, can't wait to pick up that sled

let me know if you need someone to get it. I wouldn't want Shane to lug too hard and blow another valve on us.

hugetime1 11-27-2004 06:55 AM

yes chuck but i am keeping my house with the lift down here and the boat is staying right on the lift

hugetime1 11-27-2004 06:57 AM

i am gong to become the most unusual snow bird, 1 week in canada snowmobiling, 1 week down here boating, see i can't make up my mind so I will just do both

hugetime1 11-27-2004 06:58 AM

shane will be fine, nothin a little duct tape won't fix.

Shane 11-27-2004 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck
let me know if you need someone to get it. I wouldn't want Shane to lug too hard and blow another valve on us.

blah blah blah! :p

Shane 11-27-2004 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck

LUG TOO HARD? What are you talking about? That is why I have you as BIOTCH to do it FOR ME! :p :D Touche! :D Have fun getting the tree today dude and say hi to the nephews! :cool:

hugetime1 11-27-2004 07:41 AM

look what you started shane

Shane 11-27-2004 07:42 AM

look what you started shane

leave it to the phucktard! :D :evilb: