Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sad day in my neighborhood (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91261-sad-day-my-neighborhood.html)

Formula Outlaw 11-28-2004 12:59 PM

Re: Sad day in my neighborhood

1 Attachment(s)
A moment of silence shall be observed for all of those who are "winterizing".

I'm spending the afternoon putting Outlaw back together. Too windy to spray the lowers silver today though. Bummer.

HyperBaja 11-29-2004 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
UH....Sunny and WHAT? F-dat.....40 years old and my arthritic hands hurts enough at 65 degrees :eek:

Hahaha.

You need to bring some more heat with you, blondes do the trick quite well ;)

It will be my first time boating in December, I went waterskiing in November a few years back, no wetsuit. And the person with the idea was 76 years old!!!

45sonic 11-29-2004 12:43 PM

We did the same thing yesterday. 3 engines, water system, ac/heat, generator, and shower sump. Next couple of weeks I will shrinkwrap.

Come on Chill Out. :drink: :drink:

blue thunder 11-29-2004 02:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by R Addiction
McG, I was just looking thru a bunch of catalogs and websites looking for a "gift" for our boat also! Part of the family right?! :D I was talking to Hardin Marine in Key West.....Many shiny new things running thru my mind! :D

I winterized two weeks ago as you can see by my pic below. I'm too cheap to spend money on antifreeze :evilb:

And all I want for Christmas is some CARBON METTALLIC touch up paint for my fancy new duramax diesel tow rig..... :mad:

BT :cool:

Spicy 11-29-2004 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by craig223
I winterized my boat today. Ran her full of antifreeze and fogged her till she choked!!!!

COME ON SPRING!!!! :evilb: :drink: :evilb: :drink:

Sorry to hear Craig, Jay did mine last Friday and we put it back on the lift for the winter, spring will be here before you know it!!!!!!

cuda 11-29-2004 04:21 PM

Unfortunately, I need to winterize too.

By that I mean I need to change the oil, checked the belts and get ready for the winter boating season! Going on the Toys for Tots run on Dec 11. :drink:

dreamboater 11-29-2004 06:02 PM

I aint winterizing yet. Oh yeah they are outboards :drink: Thats one plus to outboards, thats for sure.

R Addiction 11-29-2004 06:47 PM

BT, It's sitting right here next to me......I'll wrap it up for ya!! Or better yet PM your address to me. :D

Ted G 11-29-2004 07:26 PM

Yup, winterized both boats last week- come on Chill Out-it's all downhill after that.

CAP071 11-29-2004 07:33 PM

this sucks. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it through this winter alone :evilb: