Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Year's Day "Fun Run" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91331-new-years-day-fun-run.html)

Formula Outlaw 12-03-2004 05:57 AM

Re: New Year's Day "Fun Run"

Originally Posted by BAJABOAT
Russ or anyonw else I should have a couple extra seats if you need them!

Have you been talking to Cuda???? He doesn't really believe I'll have Outlaw ready. If it's not I'd love to ride with you but right now I'm 99.9% sure I'll finally have my own boat back in the water. I'm sure someone would take you up on your offer, thanks.

Cuda wants me to try to make the Lake Harris "Toys for Tots" run next weekend, but I don't think Outlaw will be quite ready. I'm supposed to pick the spacers up today, (been hearing that all week, Tom Rohr is good but slow) then gotta hook up with the Gusman to help me get it back together. After that I want to take it for a shake down run to be sure everything is okay. New Year's Fun Run is the important one for me. Although I would love to do the Lake Harris Run, my parents used to boat on Lake Harris when I was a kid. It would make my Dad smile, I'm sure.

birdog 12-03-2004 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
SWEET DEAL Birddog,

Thanks a bunch!!!

Rick

Glad to Rick & Cash.....Feel bad for Cash after the B.S. he has been Through !!
You bringing your bud Jason ?....He realy should spend some time on a Top Gun.....

cuda 12-03-2004 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Have you been talking to Cuda???? He doesn't really believe I'll have Outlaw ready. If it's not I'd love to ride with you but right now I'm 99.9% sure I'll finally have my own boat back in the water.

Yada, yada, yada! :drink:

Formula Outlaw 12-03-2004 04:31 PM

Yada Yada "This". :D :D

Formula Outlaw 12-03-2004 07:43 PM

ttt

36skater 12-04-2004 08:35 AM

If I come down from seattle do you think I would win furthest traveled?

Ryan Beckley 12-04-2004 10:55 AM

Don I think you might , I've been trying to talk paul into comming but Jen can't travel that far. Can you get Bob Russel and Caleb to come too?

rchevelle71 12-07-2004 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by birdog
Glad to Rick & Cash.....Feel bad for Cash after the B.S. he has been Through !!
You bringing your bud Jason ?....He realy should spend some time on a Top Gun.....

If you have room on the boat, I'll see if he is up for it.

rchevelle71 12-07-2004 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
What started out as a simple fuel/wate seperator upgrade turned into a change the entire exhaust, drop the silent thunder box, new tips, relocate for the second time the new Racorp units, rewired and all new LED lighting for the trailer, new winch and strap for the trailer, two new batteries, having new 3 inch "riser" spacers custom made, and I'm finally within "feet" of the end of the tunnel.

Been a friggin long tunnel.

Formula....

That is too frikken funny, Actually, Cuda and I were discussing Jayl13's boat, but it kinda fits your saga also.

Rick

36skater 12-08-2004 12:20 PM

I will be in keywest newyears eve, looks like all flights are booked new years day. What time am I going to have to leave by car to make it on time. I invited Caleb I hope he can make it. I am going to try to get Tim G to be my co pilot. Let me know if anybody has any better ideas, on how to be in sarasota on time. Thank you Don Holtz (360)-731-0786.