Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   4th Annual 2005 OSO/Power Boaters Winter Chill-Out Official Details (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91377-4th-annual-2005-oso-power-boaters-winter-chill-out-official-details.html)

Reckless32 01-19-2005 05:46 PM

Re: 4th Annual 2005 OSO/Power Boaters Winter Chill-Out Official Details

Jay will do. I'm trying to coax the wife to come up with me and do dinner/free time Friday eve downtown; a little window shopping early Saturday; then it's off to the races by 3pm...:p She wants to check out some of those nice furniture places in & around the "red brick" district by the river.

fountain1fan 01-19-2005 06:30 PM

reckless we will be down on friday night see you then . robbie :drink: :drink:

Ted G 01-19-2005 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Bustin' out the Captain Morgan private stock for the pre-pre party!! :drink:

R-you gonna join us at Hooters in F'burg for the CBPBA pre-party??

R Addiction 01-19-2005 07:24 PM

Ted, When and where? :drink:

Ted G 01-19-2005 07:29 PM

We should be at Hooters in Fredericksburg on Rt1 at about 12:30. Have a little lunch and a few boat sodas, and then hit Richmond in time for the Tobacco Factory shindig :D

R Addiction 01-19-2005 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by insptech
We should be at Hooters in Fredericksburg on Rt1 at about 12:30. Have a little lunch and a few boat sodas, and then hit Richmond in time for the Tobacco Factory shindig :D

HMMMMMMMMMMM..........I'll get back to ya...nothing wrong with wings and Boobs :evilb:

Cignificant 01-19-2005 09:34 PM

I'm in on the Friday night thing. Just provide times and places...

Sydwayz 01-19-2005 10:06 PM

I know this is going to take several explainations, so those of you that read it, pass it on:

Poker Crawl:

1st stop: Tobacco Factory on Saturday afternoon.
$5 bucks to Steve Gresham gets you a Poker Chip of our supply. You have made your first stop.

2nd stop: Bring your issued Poker Chip to the Richbrau Brewery.
See the Poker Run table. Redeem your chip for 1 Hand of Poker = 2 cards.
Additional hands can be purchased AT THIS TIME for $5 bucks = 1 Hand of Poker = 2 cards. Cards will be marked with an Official's Initials AND a numeric number for each hand you have so you can't mix up your cards once the Flop, Turn, and River Cards come out.

There are bound to be ties. We will still have 3 places as in 3 pots of money. Any number of ties will be possible in each of 3 places; 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Folks who tie in their respective place split each respective pot. Winners are selected by the best 5 of any of the 7 cards you have to choose from in each hand. (5 community cards and your 2 draw cards). Anything that needs deciphering will be decided by myself and Steve Gresham.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

R Addiction 01-20-2005 09:26 AM

Now how does that work again?!!! :D :drink: :evilb:

Reckless32 01-20-2005 09:49 PM

I'm workin' it. The wife just told me she was on again. Ha, she'll be off and on right up until departure time Friday afternoon as usual. After a bottle & 1/2 of Champagne tonight she said very convinciongly I'm going BUT! nice restaurant Friday, good breakfast, some shopping Saturday, then I can romp away by 3pm.

If she bails at the last minute, it'll be nice bar, sleep late, power lunch, shots at 3pm... :drink: