Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   off topic..... snowmobile insurance.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91391-off-topic-snowmobile-insurance.html)

Pantera1 11-30-2004 08:16 PM

Re: off topic..... snowmobile insurance..

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Cord 11-30-2004 08:24 PM

A little too late to be taking that project on! Hmmm...I wonder if a 2.5fi would fit in there... :evilb:

Pantera1 11-30-2004 08:29 PM

Ha ha ..no im actualy going to part it out ..bulkhead is tweaked and im not lowlife enough to sell it to someone else like the chump that sold it to me ..wait im the chump for notlooking it over well enough.. Anyone need any skidoo parts ?? 2000 FormulaZ 700 ..Motor is on ebay everything else is still available .. Traviss???
:drink: :drink:

Pantera1 11-30-2004 08:34 PM

How bout a 5.7

articfriends 11-30-2004 10:47 PM

Traviss,do you have a # for foremost,i paid almost 300$ for liability on 2 sleds last year thru progresive and i'm only 30 miles north of you,Smitty
P.S.Are you the guy who e-mailed me last year telling me your boat was too loud at your local lake and we bs'd about boating sometime?

sre 12-01-2004 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by traviss
not really shane, did make a few laps last week around the yard, had about 8". just getting ready for the season. Spotty so far this season, Boss's buddy in canada, just east of lake supeiour says they have a good solid 1 foot base all ready. I'll be there in mid january ;) bring on the powder :D

Will be in the U.P. of michigan from december 27 to the 31st :D

Heading up the the UP as well the same week. Where are you going?

BTW, big swap meet in Sterling Heights on Sunday form 8-4. Should be a good turnout.

traviss 12-01-2004 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by articfriends
Traviss,do you have a # for foremost,i paid almost 300$ for liability on 2 sleds last year thru progresive and i'm only 30 miles north of you,Smitty
P.S.Are you the guy who e-mailed me last year telling me your boat was too loud at your local lake and we bs'd about boating sometime?

Foremost... 1-800-903-8104 :)

yeah we chatted through emails a few times earlier this year, you haaaaad to bring up that my boat was banned from my lake :eek: LOL! :D :D oh well the saginaw river was cool the rest of the summer :)

SRE... we will be in paradise that week. Long as there is snow :eek: :eek:

Pantera1.... No i don't need any parts :D :D I am all set.. ;)

Pantera1 12-01-2004 07:24 PM

How bout a mint hood ..you know youll wreck that one eventualy :drink: