Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West Hotel Advice for Next Year (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91433-key-west-hotel-advice-next-year.html)

glassdave 12-01-2004 04:59 PM

Re: Key West Hotel Advice for Next Year

3 Attachment(s)
Ocean Key for sure. watched the race there one year with Wicked Won and crew on the top floor facing the course. we had prop wash from the helicopters on the balcony. that was the first time i was there and have gone ever since :D

we were at "eye level" with the choppers (pics not so good)

the first one shows just how close we really were :eek: :D

Cord 12-01-2004 06:35 PM

We just booked a hotel in key west. The Sheridan. With an employee discount it was $38. :drink:

Ron P 12-01-2004 07:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Lake Murray girls at their vantage point on the second floor of the Hilton.

CAP071 12-01-2004 08:02 PM

YOU perverted camera man you Ron Yea boy show us the late late night pictures you have :drink: :D :drink: :evilb:

Crazyhorse 12-01-2004 08:41 PM

Are the November 13-20 dates a for-sure thing? If so, I'll be booking too. Thanks in advance.

Donzi Corleone 12-01-2004 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Crazyhorse
Are the November 13-20 dates a for-sure thing? If so, I'll be booking too. Thanks in advance.

Me too..........At 319 a night at the Hilton I would say those dates are correct.

Harper220 12-02-2004 12:50 AM

Don't recall exactly where Pierhouse is (sounds good though), but do recall the Hilton being right in the middle of it all.

We stayed at the Radisson on the dam opposite side of the island. I was very disappointed since the APBA site listed them as a host hotel. I thought the races would be right there. I should have looked further into it. Oh well, I'll know better for next years plans.

Sunrise Girl 12-02-2004 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Ron P
The Lake Murray girls at their vantage point on the second floor of the Hilton.

Hey Ron~
Thanks for the photo! I'll be adding it to our Key West collection, if you don't mind! :p

Sunrise Girl 12-02-2004 07:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Harper220
Don't recall exactly where Pierhouse is (sounds good though), but do recall the Hilton being right in the middle of it all.

You're right about that! Here are some photos from the balcony of our room and our view of the race course.