Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Best picture of you and your boat in flight (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91497-best-picture-you-your-boat-flight.html)

Sydwayz 12-01-2004 02:38 PM

Re: Best picture of you and your boat in flight

Originally Posted by mcraymond3
This boat belongs to my friend John Steele. It is a 50ft. Nor Tech with four 625's. What an awesome ride. Key West 04

Great pic but...

I find this EXTREMELY stupid for people to be riding on the sunpad like this; in the ocean, with no vests on. Sorry to come down like this but this is what kills our insurance rates folks.

It would still be just as great a pic with all five people standing in the cockpit with bests on.

The Menace 12-01-2004 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Great pic but...

I find this EXTREMELY stupid for people to be riding on the sunpad like this; in the ocean, with no vests on. Sorry to come down like this but this is what kills our insurance rates folks.

It would still be just as great a pic with all five people standing in the cockpit with bests on.

Two possible scenerios:

Nortec marketing concept 1: thre ride is so smooth that you can lay on he sun pad in any conditions

Nortec marketing concept 2:the boat is going so fast they are floating like flags!! Look closely, they are actually holding on the handrails !! (for dear life.) :eek:

I really imagine that landing had to shake them up a little. :stupid:

ernie davis 12-01-2004 02:58 PM

[QUOTE=expresscat39][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]List of repairs and other issues to be addressed of boats pictured in this thread:

Or Buy an old cigarette, and you just need these (3): :D

17. Clean out crap from your passenger's pants.
18. See Dentist
19. See back surgeon.

42Tiger 12-01-2004 03:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of an old TOP GUN that I had.How are you doing JM that CC just keeps running and running and running unlike these offshores you kind of get spoiled after awhile

ssmith76 12-01-2004 04:19 PM

Oh ****.

ssmith76 12-01-2004 04:20 PM

This is just nut's. Must be Andy Bloom?

thedonz 12-01-2004 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by ssmith76
This is just nut's. Must be Andy Bloom?

now that's the boat i want if it turned out okay

donz jr mike

Wardey 12-01-2004 04:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In flight ?????? :D Dave Warden

cwilson 12-01-2004 04:39 PM

Going back to the Nortech and girls on sunpad!! ..................That is a frckin good Idea how to get rid of your old lady!!! " Hey Bitc....um..Honey, lets go boating today, bring your nosey...um ....nice friend too.......you can sunbath whilst i drive the **** outta my boat"

Popeyes 12-01-2004 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:evilb: This is coming out of the pass at the first Sarasota Grand Prix. 50 ft 4 engines