Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey West Michigan guys - anyone know this Cig? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91534-hey-west-michigan-guys-anyone-know-cig.html)

dockrocker 12-02-2004 06:38 PM

Re: Hey West Michigan guys - anyone know this Cig?

Dave,

Got your e-mail, just haven't had a chance to reply yet - I'm Mr. Mom tonight to a 3 year old daughter and my 3 month old son. More work than a full detail on a 75' Sunseeker! :D

Mike

dyno 12-02-2004 06:45 PM

WAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAA! Time to change another crappy pants....man I feel your pain!!! :D

dockrocker 12-02-2004 08:21 PM

Both the munchkins are in bed, so I'm settling in with a Sam Adams Winter Lager or two and doin' a little surfin! :D

Crazyhorse 12-03-2004 05:35 PM

I hope the emails gave you the info you were looking for. I have some pictures if you'd like me to email them to you.

dockrocker 12-03-2004 06:01 PM

Dave,

If you could, I'd appreciate it. I love the hardware and the classic lines on your boat. BTW, if you consider what you did a "freshening" of the motors, what the heck do you consider a rebuild?!?!!?!?

- Mike

Crazyhorse 12-03-2004 08:13 PM

A rebuild would include boring and new pistons, as well as a few other trinkets.
I sent a couple of emails that hopefully had pictures attached. Let me know if they came through.

dockrocker 12-03-2004 08:22 PM

Got them, thanks very much. Very nice - more ammunition for my case... :)

One question - where is the head? I know the flatties don't have an enclosed one, but I'm assuming it has a porta-pottie? Between the Mrs and the 3 year old daughter, onboard facilities are a must...

Crazyhorse 12-03-2004 08:44 PM

Actually, this boat was equipped with an overboard-discharge head when I bought it, which is a big violation here in the Great lakes. I removed it, capped the thru-hull fittings and installed a porta-potti in the compartment just to the rear of the v-berth under the center cushion. I bought the largest capacity one that would fit in the space available.

dockrocker 12-03-2004 08:58 PM

Huge no-no - and don't even have one of those things on board on my side, the kanooks will impound your boat if they see an overboard discharge hose.

Edward R. Cozzi 12-03-2004 09:49 PM

Get a hull number and I might be able to get you some early history, especially if it was sold out of Everglades Marina in Ft. Lauderdale.