Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sunseeker has passed away. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91548-sunseeker-has-passed-away.html)

Steve_H 12-01-2004 08:45 PM

Re: Sunseeker has passed away.

what a shame :(
always enjoyed her post and wondered what ever happened to her.
RIP

Crazyhorse 12-01-2004 08:47 PM

I too was just recently talking with another OSO member about her, and wondering if she was around. My condolences to the family and friends of Jennifer.

Gordo 12-01-2004 08:47 PM

Rest in Peace Jen. :(

fatdaddy 12-01-2004 08:49 PM

Our condolences to the family.

Ted G 12-01-2004 09:02 PM

:( :(

Rip

TomFTM 12-01-2004 09:07 PM

RIP Jen , hopefully now you are free of any pain . :( :(

rockstrmkr 12-01-2004 09:11 PM

Very sad news. I also remember very well the night DanL and Becky went to help her.
Very sorry to hear this. My condolences to her family and friends.

RIP ...

Hans

wwwTOPDJcom 12-01-2004 09:18 PM

SAD News

anyone remember what happened to her website

Originally Posted by SunseekerNY
www.powerboatingcharities.com is finally online albeit unfinished. Please take a look at it and tell me what you think so far. Constructive criticism is welcome.

I will be at the NY Poker Run all weekend collecting donations for the MALIA BROTHERS COLLGE TRUST FUND, and the FRIENDS OF DOUG LEWIS charity for his bone-marrow transplant. Any one who makes a donation will be entered in a drawing for an SRP high-impact poker run life jacket (donated by SRP and Marine Machine), three inflatable fanny packs donated by Seastar Yachts and a ladies leather jacket donated by Marine Machine.

Information on both these charities is available on the web site.

I will be located in the Total Dollar Booth, with the Poker Runs of America guys or on the Linssen DS45.

Any help is appreciated.

Happy Flag Day!
Best regards and happy boating,
Jennifer Quinn

PS- Brendan, I mutilated the logo you designed. I need it on a black background. Sorry....

knotpropr 12-01-2004 09:22 PM

Oh Crap...that is soooooooo sad. :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :(
Anyone know that latest? Where has she been and what has she been doing before THIS????

Brad 12-01-2004 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Biggus
That sure was one crazy night. I remember it like it was yesterday. :( Puder and DanL stepped up to the plate that night.

:(

I remember when that happened also. God Bless you Jennifer
:(