Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sunseeker has passed away. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91548-sunseeker-has-passed-away.html)

Maximus 12-02-2004 08:00 AM

Re: Sunseeker has passed away.

Sad.

Maximus

Shah Mat 12-02-2004 08:06 AM

Wow........

I too remember that crazy night. What an awesome display of the friendship on the OSO board, even though these people didn't know each other.
RIP

cigarette1 12-02-2004 08:11 AM

:( R.I.P.

She was the very first OSO Drama Queen :(

BatGirl 12-02-2004 08:13 AM

I wondered what happened to her, had not seen her on the board in the couple of years.
Very Sad. :mad: RIP Jen.
Karen

Sean 12-02-2004 08:15 AM

Such a tragic event...Jennifer touched a lot of people in her short life. Its a shame none of those people were able to help her. She certainly was a colorful, but tragic figure, at least in my eyes beginning the night Dan and Brendan went to her aid. It would seem though, there were deeper, unresolved issues. May God rest her soul. You will be missed Jennifer.

jawbreakerkid 12-02-2004 08:53 AM

Rip.... :( :( :(

gdfatha 12-02-2004 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Brad
I remember when that happened also. God Bless you Jennifer
:(

Was a strange and wild nite on OSO. I was involved in the thread that triggered her support at the time.

We were just talking about Jen at KW.

God bless..

Rice Hauler 12-02-2004 09:08 AM

I never had the chance to meet Jen in person but we did share some contact through the board and e-mail a few times.
I can only say that my thoughts and prayers go to her, and her family and friends.
And that I hope in death she finds the peace and serenity that she could not find in life.
The passing of an aquaintance or friend is oftentimes difficult to understand. I hope that we all can keep her in our memories and thoughts for all the laughs and enthusiasm she bought to this crazy hobby of ours.
God Speed to you Lady SunSeeker,
Robert Shin
a.k.a. Rice Hauler

SpeedGirl 12-02-2004 09:11 AM

Jennifer,

Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. We pray that you are at Peace and in the arms of God now. You will be missed....

With deepest sympathy,
Heather and Jason

klaw 12-02-2004 09:13 AM

very sad I also remember that night
Its amazing that with so many people around her who would have done any thing to help it came to this sad end