Notices

Earnhardt #3 Movie

Old 12-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Earnhardt #3 Movie

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Looks like this.........same thing. Notice the fade line from being on the dash
Here are the pictures of mine. Notice the difference in color of the front and the back in pic 2. Actually I just put this hat on my head for the first time since the morning after he was killed
Attached Thumbnails Earnhardt #3 Movie-p1010021.jpg   Earnhardt #3 Movie-p1010022.jpg  
Old 12-16-2004, 09:26 AM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If anyone would want a copy of the movie you can purchase a copy at ESPN.com by following the links for the movie. I ordered mine last night along with a DVD on Dale Jr. Hope this helps everybody.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
earnhart was a dirty driver "thats racin" is what he always said after hitting an opponent in the azz that was in front of him and spinning them out of the way to win. they wouldn't tolerate that crap in real racing with rules and a governing body the doesn't kiss azz on its drivers. carma got him in the end for all the crapper driving tactics he used throughout his carreer. "the intimidator" he intimidated the other drivers because they new he was a dirty b'stard that would hit them in the rear end and chrash them out of his way if he caught 'em. dale wasn't a good enough driver to wipe michael shumacher's azz. nascar racins crap anyway saving the car for 480 miles then racin for the last twenty. in f1 they race 110% or until they blow up, crash or win. real race cars don't have pushrods or carbs. thank you

Bartender....I'll have what this guy is having.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:18 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 97BossHammer
Bartender....I'll have what this guy is having.

I dont know ... I always heard drugs are bad for ya ... you know hes trippin!
Old 12-16-2004, 01:22 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Actually, I dont mind people like ratman and FD. I like people who have their own opinions, no matter how different or off the wall, they are. I wouldnt say that he got what he deserved, but he did die where he wanted to. In a race car. Some of us just feel that it happened way too soon.....
Old 12-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by formulaz583
No one can spell F-1 drivers names. Same as Indy Car.
ROFLMAO!!!

Last edited by Sydwayz; 12-16-2004 at 01:26 PM.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

clearcut3, the nascar drivers couldn't handle the g forces of F1, they aren't in good enough condtion with the exception of a few drivers. they'd puke up all that lite beer. think about the amount of talent it takes to drive F1. michael andretti went over from cart and got his butt spanked so badly. i don't think he ever recovered his desire to win after being humiliated buy the F1 boys. the fi cars give us all great improvements in the cars we drive today. nascar's low tech rides offer nothing to advance the cars we will have in the years to come, that is unless you wanna change the stagger ( by over inflating your times to change the o.d.) in your daily driver.lol
Old 12-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys are comparing apples to oranges.
Every type of racers that are in the top of their sport has been groomed from childhood. Do you really think either F1 or Nascar drivers could handle Supercross or F1 Road Racing. Why not through everyone in a P-51 and see how good they are at air racing.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:09 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
think about the amount of talent it takes to drive F1.
Not as much talent it takes to drive a Formula One Tunnel boat! Put your F1 car drivers in one of those and I believe they would be the ones puking from the G's they pull!

Tunnel boats are the hardest turning machines on the planet. Period!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 12-16-2004, 04:22 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Wasnt it the IRL drivers that were passin out from the Gs they were pullin during practice at Texas Speedway a few years back? I do have respect for open wheel drivers. Ive seen tons of IRL races where they raced side by side, tires inches apart, lap after lap but watch a race from Talladega or Daytona. Same thing. Dale Srs wreck at Talladega was way worse than the wreck at Daytona that killed him. Tony Stewarts wreck earlier in the Daytona race in 2001 was bad. They walked away. There is some good racing and some danger in every form of motorsports. I just dont understand why the F1 fans think that racing is better than Nascar. The cars look alike, you cant understand/pronounce the drivers names, the drivers are not fan friendly (from what Im told), there is more follow the leader in F1 than any other series..... the only thing F1 has that I wish nascar would have is tires that can run in the rain.

Quick Reply: Earnhardt #3 Movie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.