Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   We're Florida bound! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91760-were-florida-bound.html)

Cord 12-04-2004 04:23 PM

We're Florida bound!

Around 9 months ago we bought a cruise that is leaving out of Fort Lauderdale. We are heading down there this Thursday and have a couple of days open until the boat, er ship leaves. Are there any members down in that neck of the woods?

cuda 12-04-2004 04:56 PM

Re: We're Florida bound!

Are you flying or driving down?

buck183 12-04-2004 05:03 PM

Tim,

Glad to hear you and D are still going through with the trip. Something tells me you deserve it. Go have a good time and unwind a little bit.

;)

Buck

mopower 12-04-2004 06:32 PM

Enjoy :D

Roger 1 12-04-2004 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Cord
Around 9 months ago we bought a cruise that is leaving out of Fort Lauderdale. We are heading down there this Thursday and have a couple of days open until the boat, er ship leaves. Are there any members down in that neck of the woods?

OSO world headquarters is in Ft. Lauderdale as are several members.

Cord 12-04-2004 07:27 PM

Buck-deserve it? Yes. Looking forward to it? Yes. Afford it? No. We've tried to sell it to some of our friends and neighbors, but nobody was buying. I know that we could sell it for a great discount, but we'd rather just take it. The trip and airfair is paid for. Deanna's new job got us a great discount on the hotel. We rented the cheapest car available. That only leaves the cash aspect to things. Guess we'll have to pinch those pennies too.

Cuda-we're flying.

buck183 12-04-2004 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Cord
Buck-deserve it? Yes. Looking forward to it? Yes. Afford it? No. We've tried to sell it to some of our friends and neighbors, but nobody was buying. I know that we could sell it for a great discount, but we'd rather just take it. The trip and airfair is paid for. Deanna's new job got us a great discount on the hotel. We rented the cheapest car available. That only leaves the cash aspect to things. Guess we'll have to pinch those pennies too.

Cuda-we're flying.

I think it's more like you can't afford not to. At least that's how I justify these things. :p

Buck

R Addiction 12-05-2004 08:12 AM

Have fun!! I could use some more time in Fla. :( :D

Cord 12-06-2004 11:01 PM

There's nobody in SoFla that we can visit? :drink:

keeponplanewayne 12-07-2004 12:42 AM

much to see, much to do, give me a ring i will show you where to go 754 581 2318 give me a call................wayne o