Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Don Aronow Memorial (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91811-don-aronow-memorial.html)

DollaBill 12-08-2004 02:17 PM

Re: Don Aronow Memorial

Look, he started this crap with the "Redneck" thing in the post. F this crap. I came on to relax and laugh a little.

fund razor 12-08-2004 02:20 PM

I didn't see any rednecks.... but I saw an old dude wearing a baseball cap.

el indio 12-08-2004 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Look, he started this crap with the "Redneck" thing in the post. F this crap. I came on to relax and laugh a little.

who started it?see post30.

el indio 12-08-2004 02:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by fund razor
I didn't see any rednecks.... but I saw an old dude wearing a baseball cap.

the ***got with the n.y hat and good lookig girl.

DollaBill 12-08-2004 02:27 PM

OK. Very calmly....

Why would you be so down on 188th? It is the birthplace of speedboats. It is the place that has always been the birthplace of the performance boat sport/business, etc.

Regardless of which boat you own/sell/race you have to hold at least some repsect for the place the most performance boats can trace their roots to.

spitfire1 12-08-2004 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor
I would think that Rich would tip a LEFT wing. :D
Just kiddin Rich.

:D :D I knew I could count on ya Fund!!!!! LOL..... :eek:

el indio 12-08-2004 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
OK. Very calmly....

Why would you be so down on 188th? It is the birthplace of speedboats. It is the place that has always been the birthplace of the performance boat sport/business, etc.

Regardless of which boat you own/sell/race you have to hold at least some repsect for the place the most performance boats can trace their roots to.

no disrespect to the memory.the city wanted the boats and there noise out of there for a long time.to put up any attraction would bring back that noisey crew i think would not go over.i have owned manums cig and apache.all great boats.i have been on 188th since the 60s and wittnessed alot.i talk from being there not hearing about.

DollaBill 12-08-2004 02:42 PM

Well, maybe it should be up to the people who it means something to to show some respect and have some class with regards to noise, etc.

There are enough dickheads out there to deal with. I come onto OSO to have fun and be around people with the same interests. I will put the $20 on the bar......the first rounds on me.

DollaBill 12-08-2004 02:45 PM

and for the record I'm not a redneck. I can't wait to get back home one day.

DollaBill 12-08-2004 02:46 PM

i'm tired.