Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trailor Queen Award Time!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91841-trailor-queen-award-time.html)

Lofty 12-06-2004 08:52 PM

Re: Trailor Queen Award Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rough crowd huh Fred? :drink:

Lofty 12-06-2004 08:53 PM

Hey Fred, if it makes you feel better I tore my boat apart last month.

Formula Outlaw 12-06-2004 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
Unless you use presidential elections to figure the time between runs, none of you compare to Audiofn or Too Old yet, although Formula Outlaw gets honorable mention.

I am humbly honored to be mentioned in the same sentence with such esteemed OSO members. :D

wwwTOPDJcom 12-06-2004 09:58 PM

last time Jon or Fred's boats got wet they posted it in Black & White! if that gives you indication of the year :D

cuda 12-06-2004 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by wwwTOPDJcom
last time Jon or Fred's boats got wet they posted it in Black & White! if that gives you indication of the year :D

I think an archeologist just found some candle smoke pictures of them in a cave somewhere in east Europe.

Audiofn 12-07-2004 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by cuda
You might want to rethink that. I've been on Oso since Sept 2001, and I don't recall ever reading about your boat being wet, unless it was left in the rain. :D

Nope I had it out the year before. Actually used it a ton. It went in for Memorial day weekend. I went on a 120 or so mile rip up the hudson even to watch the boat races in NY.

Jon

cuda 12-07-2004 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Nope I had it out the year before. Actually used it a ton. It went in for Memorial day weekend. I went on a 120 or so mile rip up the hudson even to watch the boat races in NY.

Jon

Hmmm, reminds me of the whole tree falling in the forest thing.

Lemme ask you this,

If a boat is launched and nobody is there to witness it, does it really get wet?

:evilb: :D :drink:

cuda 12-07-2004 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Nope I had it out the year before.
Jon

Do you mean the year before 2001?? :p

mika 12-07-2004 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by AGGRAVATION28
Fred...you'll always be the number 1 trailer queen.....you win every year and with multiple boats....you're in a class of your own.

Yeah, Fred even started a boating company just to make it look like he's to busy to go boating. :D :D :D

masher44 12-07-2004 01:21 PM

this should be for boats that were sea-worthy!