Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   WTF? Quote from Boat U.S. Trailering Mag (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91866-wtf-quote-boat-u-s-trailering-mag.html)

Waterfoul 12-06-2004 04:15 PM

Re: WTF? Quote from Boat U.S. Trailering Mag

Originally Posted by thisistank
I hope so!! You could screen stupid a$$ comments like that one!! :eek: :D

I'm game. Now all I need you guys to do is send them emails telling them to hire me.

Thanks in advance,

'Foul

thisistank 12-06-2004 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
I'm game. Now all I need you guys to do is send them emails telling them to hire me.

Thanks in advance,

'Foul

Example letter,

Dear Boat U.S.,

Pleeeeeeeease hire waterfoul so you wont have any stupid comments in your magazine that offends performance boaters. He's a really nice guy, has a boat, loves to type on the computer all day long and even has a minor in english. A perfect candidate. Don't worry about all the new comments that offend every other type of boater though, you and I both know performance boats are the only thing that matters!!! Look forward to reading your next issue W/Waterfoul at the helm.

Sincerly,

Tank

Waterfoul 12-06-2004 04:33 PM

Nice.... by the way, I'm also a fisherman, so I like bass boats too... metal fleck paint rules!!!!

Scott B 12-06-2004 04:53 PM

You forgot the second paragraph...

Dear Boat U.S.,

Pleeeeeeeease hire waterfoul so you wont have any stupid comments in your magazine that offends performance boaters. He's a really nice guy, has a boat, loves to type on the computer all day long and even has a minor in english. A perfect candidate. Don't worry about all the new comments that offend every other type of boater though, you and I both know performance boats are the only thing that matters!!! Look forward to reading your next issue W/Waterfoul at the helm.

Please note that any comments you may have heard about 'foul,a hot tub full of jello and a a cub-scout troop have never been proven in a court of law, and should not be held against him until such time as they are. Also, during the interview, please ask to see his wallet. His previous boss would appreciate if you would confiscate the company credit card he still has in his possesion, and destroy it.

Regards,

Michael Jackson
Emperor of Neverland

Waterfoul 12-06-2004 10:03 PM

Wha't do you mene, I types pritty well if yo aks me.

Sean H 12-06-2004 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Wha't do you mene, I types pritty well if yo aks me.

fo shizzle..... :D