Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   J and J SALES IS THE NEW CIGARETTE AND FOUNTAIN DEALER FOR NORTHERN OHIO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91918-j-j-sales-new-cigarette-fountain-dealer-northern-ohio.html)

DENNYB 12-08-2004 02:39 PM

Re: J and J SALES IS THE NEW CIGARETTE AND FOUNTAIN DEALER FOR NORTHERN OHIO

Absolutely. Things should change. I agree 100%

32 thunder 12-08-2004 03:00 PM

What dates are the Cleveland boat show this year???

Queenie 12-08-2004 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by 32 thunder
What dates are the Cleveland boat show this year???

January 14-23 at the IX Center.

formula31 12-08-2004 06:08 PM

Heres hoping your right, but as of now, his rep. here isnt too good. And this is my home town.

RollWithIt 12-08-2004 06:45 PM

So, Can I get extra butter on my popcorn??

SSComp 01-08-2005 10:41 AM

Outdriveman, In the Port Clinton area, I can not imagine that anyone has better service than your family. Knowlege of Merc is exceptional and your dad is an avid performace boater. The guys you work with are always exceptional to work with. You have a busy shop and rightfully so. My drives are sitting in your shop and will always be there if I have a problem. By the amount of drives and engines in your shop at any one time, a lot of others feel the same way.

I just think that the way that I was treated (good guy or not) said a lot for the way they do business. I can not imagine your business treating anyone the way I was treated by J&J.

If you have spoken with Dan then he is always welcome to call. If I have read him right, He won't.

LEOPAJM 02-09-2005 04:08 PM

Does J & J have a website ???

DENNYB 02-10-2005 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
Denny,

Looks like they should be advertising on OSO then if they are that great.

Absolutely !! Dan the owner of J & J Sales is very aware of your site.. I have planted the seed for you to earn his busness.. Give Dan a call and explain to him the benefits of OSO..# I-419-433-2523.. Its a fact of when i was doing busness with Dan..Take care of Dan Jenkins, and he"ll take care of you..Dan is a survivor in the go-fast market..