Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chrysler Employees (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91938-chrysler-employees.html)

jmackin 12-07-2004 12:13 PM

Chrysler Employees

Anyone like to sponsor me for the employee discount? Wife wants a new G. Cherokee. :rolleyes: Thanks.

Wasabe 12-07-2004 12:16 PM

Re: Chrysler Employees

Nice.

jmackin 12-08-2004 07:15 AM

Ttt

excursion 12-08-2004 07:34 AM

I will check with my brother inlaw, he drives a truck for them, I know he can get the special price but not sure for anyone else, do you know something else?

SeaRay Jim 12-08-2004 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by excursion
I will check with my brother inlaw, he drives a truck for them, I know he can get the special price but not sure for anyone else, do you know something else?

It's called Employee Choice. It's a program by which any eligible DC Employee can now give 2 of their Employee Purchase Control Numbers to anyone that would otherwise not qualify. The 2nd number is the latest program and it requires a non-DaimlerChrysler product to be traded in. New vehicle pricing is approx. 4%-5% below invoice depending on model and is strickly not negociable. All incentives being offered at that time are yours as well.

I've given away 3-4 of my wife's in 2003 and 2004. Beleive it or not, every one was for a new Dodge Ram, and only one was a 1500 gasser! :D

Philip 12-08-2004 09:12 AM

Just bought a '05 Gr. Cherokee Limited.... Lots of Problems, all elect. Lights go on and off by themselves, fog lights stay on after the car is shut off,, the headlights so on in the middle of the day,,,, all of the problems seem to be centered around the lights. They have changed a few modules, but still no fix. Other then the light thing, the car is by far the best Jeep ever. I would wait a few months to buy one,,, BTW any Jeep techs out there that have a fix,, please speak up.

jmackin 12-08-2004 12:02 PM

Thanks for the info, I think it taken care of, there is a black market for these pin #'s and the employees are selling them to the dealerships and I have one now.

berns29scarab 12-08-2004 01:16 PM

from what i've heard there have been quite a few 05's lemon law'd already for electrical problems...nightmares STAY AWAY !!!

jmackin 12-08-2004 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by bern's 29scarab
from what i've heard there have been quite a few 05's lemon law'd already for electrical problems...nightmares STAY AWAY !!!

Thanks for the info, we are getting a pretty basic model so hopefully that will help w/ the problems. Jim

SeaRay Jim 12-08-2004 01:36 PM

Be careful with "black market" control numbers. There is BIG heat on (Ford too) and criminal charges are starting to happen. Employees just receveied another stern warning about situations like this too.

They can give anyone a control number, even a stranger on the street, but it's the issue of getting paid or recieving any type of gift in return for it that they are going after.