Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "NO STEP" stickers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91989-no-step-stickers.html)

RedDog382 12-08-2004 03:05 AM

"NO STEP" stickers

Looking for "NO STEP" stickers to put on the hatch scoops on my 382. I could have the local sign shop do something, but I was looking for the real deal like they use on the F-16's and other military/commercial aircraft. Anyone have any connections or ideas where to get these?

Wildchild212 12-08-2004 03:16 AM

Re: "NO STEP" stickers

your local sign/graphics shop should be able to copy the style you want.

Semper Fi 12-08-2004 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by Wildchild212
your local sign/graphics shop should be able to copy the style you want.

DITTO

Formula Outlaw 12-08-2004 06:39 AM

Contact Ryan Beckley here on OSO.

GregP 12-08-2004 07:21 AM

www.aircraftspruce.com
www.wickaircraft.com
www.sportys.com

-g

RedDog382 12-09-2004 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by sutphen30
sounds like your passengers are brain dead,

Maybe you've never been to Put-In-Bay. Get a couple cute friends with you and every drunk a**hole on the island shows up and wants to be your best friend and walk all over your upolstery with his workboots on!

ratman 12-09-2004 07:40 AM

why not "NO DUMBASS" stickers ? they could turn into a good conversation starter. as for the drunken a holes, why not run a hot wire from the battery to your alum rub rail? i'd just light the morons up :evilb: install a switch to dis arm the system after they learn about your bad ground problem and figure its safer to stay well clear of your boat? just a thought
ratman

RedDog382 12-09-2004 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by ratman
why not run a hot wire from the battery to your alum rub rail? i'd just light the morons up :evilb: install a switch to dis arm the system after they learn about your bad ground problem and figure its safer to stay well clear of your boat? just a thought
ratman

Great idea! Of course, there is that 6500 watt generator I might be having "a little malfunction" with ... :D :D

batty 12-09-2004 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by ratman
why not "NO DUMBASS" stickers ? they could turn into a good conversation starter. ratman

Now that is a good Idea!
my answer to the woork boot thing always is can I walk on your the hood of your car with my boots on?

RedDog382 12-09-2004 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by GregP

GregP,

I think this is exactly what I am looking for. Can't see pics, but I will order free catalogue.

Thanks,

Chris