Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   West Michigan guys - anyone know Thunderhead Marine? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92025-west-michigan-guys-anyone-know-thunderhead-marine.html)

dockrocker 12-08-2004 09:23 PM

Re: West Michigan guys - anyone know Thunderhead Marine?

3 Attachment(s)
More...

dockrocker 12-08-2004 09:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Last ones...

dockrocker 12-08-2004 09:24 PM

If anyone has actually looked at this boat, I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks...

boatme 12-09-2004 04:40 AM

I have seen this boat sitting for sale at a local car lot in Spring Lake (city next to Grand Haven)

I have to go by there today i will look and see if it is still there and take a better look over all

Pm me if you have any questions

Payton 12-09-2004 06:46 AM

Looks kinda like the little brother to a 36 I know of.
I hope it works out for you. Cool boat.

dockrocker 12-09-2004 07:31 AM

Boatme, if you could let me know what you find, I'd appreciate it. Mama's not too fond of the big Indian head, but Mitcher T's place isn't too far and if the boat is the right price, well.... ;)

Nykamp 12-09-2004 07:45 AM

I saw it this summer,it looked pretty good. TAG marine owns it, he also had a 41 this summer. That boat was in keywest last spring or in the fall when I was down there for apoker run. It's paint job is a twin to my buddy Little Tommy's 1994 36 APACHE. Good luck shopping.

dockrocker 12-09-2004 08:36 AM

Hard to tell what kind of shape it is in from the pics. The guy said the boat came from either Maryland or Conneticut (can't remember which) and he traded it for his 35 Cafe.

If it is structurally and mechanically sound, we may follow up on it. For the right price I have no problem doing cosmetic fixes, just don't want to pour thousands into motors/drives or a wet transom....

Waterfoul 12-09-2004 10:01 AM

I saw it running on Lake Michigan last this past summer.... seemed to run o.k. But that's all I know.

Wally 12-09-2004 10:29 AM

I believe this boat was mentioned before here on a different post. IN the first discussion of it the add it was in said "fresh water boat" .....but on the dash it says "key west poker run" so how could it be only fresh water???