Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boat Racing on TV today 12/11 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92215-boat-racing-tv-today-12-11-a.html)

BJM 12-11-2004 03:24 PM

Re: Boat Racing on TV today 12/11

Fountains are awesome boats, but reggie needs a Big piece of humble pie. What an arrogant A-Hole. Had nothing to say about any other boats than his boats. Again, what an A-Hole!

TxHawk 12-11-2004 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by BJM
Fountains are awesome boats, but reggie needs a Big piece of humble pie. What an arrogant A-Hole. Had nothing to say about any other boats than his boats. Again, what an A-Hole!

He did have something to say about the stitch boat or whatever the name is. Extreme Hull. Granted it was all over the place he didnt have to say anything.
I cant believe they blurred out the muscle.

Brad 12-11-2004 04:26 PM

I wish they would have given more coverage to classes other than the ones Fountains run in. :(

otis311 12-11-2004 04:38 PM

I would have enjoyed the show much better if they had duct taped Reggies mouth shut. If it wasnt a Fountain he didnt even mention the boat. Granted they did run good, but give someone else a little credit. The sport will never move forward with that kind of T.V coverage and announcing

MitchStellin 12-11-2004 04:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice stuff by Callan. It was an "infomercial" for Fountian but besides that it was good racing and better than the Pro Bowlers Tour. :D Poor old Bacardi just made it over the line...but it was still first. :D

CMG 12-11-2004 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Brad
I wish they would have given more coverage to classes other than the ones Fountains run in. :(

Absolutely, but Fountain doesn't even place in the manufacturers races. Reggie continually claims all the race boats we see in the races are the same you buy off the showroom - ya right!

BRUCE SEROFF 12-11-2004 05:03 PM

Unfortunately, hes paying for it, its his show. He can do what ever he wants.

Cash Bar 12-11-2004 05:37 PM

I believe these are the first races Reggie has been on the running commentary this year. It been just Stan Lane 'til now.( I think).

Greg

Brad 12-11-2004 06:13 PM

I sure would have liked to see the Team Virgin boat work it's way through the pack in Super Cat. I also liked the looks of the Pantera in F2! They should have made the show a two hour long and covered each day.

clearcut3 12-11-2004 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Brad
I sure would have liked to see the Team Virgin boat work it's way through the pack in Super Cat. I also liked the looks of the Pantera in F2! They should have made the show a two hour long and covered each day.

Reggie didn't have enough boats to cover 2 hours :eek: :D