Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boatless sucks (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92235-boatless-sucks.html)

HotPursuit 12-12-2004 12:06 PM

Re: Boatless sucks

Originally Posted by georges
I am bootless too......................for this week!
I am up here in Muskegon on business! Man is it cold up here!!! But then you know that. :eek:

One week shouldn't be to painful but frost bite on your nads could be!!!!!!!

HotPursuit 12-12-2004 12:16 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hyper tring to complete new home first and see whats left.This project keeps going
over may end up with a wet bike$$$ 25yrs five boats I'm sure this won't last.Just a few
photos of my bank note.

HyperBaja 12-12-2004 02:09 PM

Hot Pursuit, beautiful house, I can see why you are boat less. :)

HotPursuit 12-12-2004 04:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks Hyper the weather this weekend is perfect for a winter ride.Highs about 70 &
50 % humidity sure would make for someeeee good power.I wish more people would
post some side by side racing action.Keeps ya going through the winter.

105mph_38_2003 12-12-2004 04:42 PM

Nice house, I have alot of friends that are selling toys to build new homes...One of my friends sold a '01 6.0 Diablo for $145k(he could have easily gotten$180k)and another sold a Porsche TT for $125k that he had spent about $270k on :eek: I told both of them to try ebay but they just took the first serious offer they got :rolleyes: Not even my money but I still get irked when people do stupid things like that...Patience would have made them a few extra bucks.

I actually lost some sleep over these two selling their cars for nothing, I don't know why but it really frustrates me to no end :mad:

red thunder 12-12-2004 05:05 PM

Keith,
That house of yours built in subdivision east of I-10 on the northshore? I don't see a boat dock? We could make your house a poker run stop. Nice house, look better with my boat parked out front.

HotPursuit 12-12-2004 05:15 PM

Patience is hard to control, the American way is NOW.Seems like when I rush into
a deal one much better always seems to surface not much later.If you have any friends
selling a 36-40 Skater let me know.Sounds like there green comes easier than mine

HotPursuit 12-12-2004 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Red Thunder
Keith,
That house of yours built in subdivision east of I-10 on the northshore? I don't see a boat dock? We could make your house a poker run stop. Nice house, look better with my boat parked out front.

Thats correct sounds like a party maybe I can even do a chicken drop!!!Thanks
I agree my new neighbors don't know me yet.They have asked if I like sailing.Boat house should be coming soon......

vette131 12-13-2004 03:38 PM

keith i passed by earlier today, the house looks great!!!!!

HotPursuit 12-13-2004 06:24 PM

Thanks Mike,did you ever purchase a new home? Stop bye I'm normal around on
the weekends.Plenty of spare time without a hole in the water