Latest update from hauler is the Nordic won't be here until ~ 12/23/04, next thrusday!!
He's got it in a secure storage location and he and his driver are driving back to NC in a rental car and will leave MONDAY 12/20/04 for AZ to go get my boat in his other truck!
I trying to decide if I should try and get another hauler to go to Glendale AZ and pick it up?
The hauler said he has family X-mas plans this Sunday, (12/19/04) that he needs to be in NC for. I'm a family first man myself, so I'm trying to have patience here, BUT.......I WANT MY NEW BOAT NOW!!