Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing >

Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing

Notices

Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing

Old 12-16-2004, 05:47 PM
homan

Default Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing

First off I'd like to say Gino I think it's great that you're clean and sober, I couldn't even imagine what it must have been like for you to be a victim of addiction. However, to all who read this and remember, 1 year ago I bought some items off Gino for $7500.00 needless to say I was dissatisfied with the described excellent condition of some pieces,and missing parts on others, so asked for a refund only on the disatisfied items. Gino if you read this all I'm asking is for you to do the right thing as I said in good faith I'll pay for shipping back to you. Fund raiser I think that's an excellent idea to have an OSO tribunal with no monetary values set just who's right or wrong.

Old 12-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Steve_H

Default Re: Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing

Originally Posted by homan
Fund raiser I think that's an excellent idea to have an OSO tribunal with no monetary values set just who's right or wrong.
no time like the present.
whos going to officiate?
i here by nominate Too Old as one.
need at least 3 for a tie breaker.
who else?

Old 12-16-2004, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by homan
First off I'd like to say Gino I think it's great that you're clean and sober, I couldn't even imagine what it must have been like for you to be a victim of addiction. However, to all who read this and remember, 1 year ago I bought some items off Gino for $7500.00 needless to say I was dissatisfied with the described excellent condition of some pieces,and missing parts on others, so asked for a refund only on the disatisfied items. Gino if you read this all I'm asking is for you to do the right thing as I said in good faith I'll pay for shipping back to you. Fund raiser I think that's an excellent idea to have an OSO tribunal with no monetary values set just who's right or wrong.
Steve, Your being so nice. Never got an email from you without 15 to 20 cusre words and threats. You received each and every item I had up for auction. Plus, AFTER the auction was over, I had both of the bearings replaced in the tail stocks for $400, sold you the $3200 Gimbal with rebuilt rams for $2750 (I offered to lower the price, Purchased new thrugh hull fittings for $145, Paid $100 of the shipping and you still threatened me, filed a police report, contacted consumer affairs, dragged my name through the mud on OSO, threatened law suits, mad eronious drug use allegations, turned OSO members against me, bad mouthed me to every person you know, Pissed off Larry Goldman when he tried to help you, used profanity with my office girls, Illegally ran a credit report and emailed me some of my confidential information when all I did was offer some used parts for sale on Ebay starting at $1 with no reserve and tried to accomadate you. I did more then anyone else would have. It's a little late for being nice! I'm done!
You haven't even been on OSO in 2 monthes, All your trying to do is try to use the board as leverage. It's not going to work. By the way, You didn't spend $7500 with me, If you remember correctly, the COD and UPS freight charges were over $700. So for the $6800 you got a brand new Gimbal, A beautiful marine Machine steering system (Complete with hoses and helm) and a used set of Stelling boxes with rebuilt tail stocks. You got a great deal. Let it go.
Old 12-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Registered

Talking Re: Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing

Originally Posted by Troutly
You could always put a lien on his new ride...>>>>>CLICK ME!! (scroll to post 372 to see the new Benz....)
THAT'S A BUNCH OF BULL! It's post 370 NOT 372! LOL
Old 12-16-2004, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I am "bowing' out of this argument as per OSO. This is not my fight anymore. I would like to see in the future a way we could verify (by means of other members) the parts being bought/sold are in the condition they are said to be in. How could we do that? I'm not sure.

I think that if we used someone (responsible and non-biased) like OSO. I think it would be good to have OSO be the mediator.If you are buying something, you send the money to OSO (acting like an escrow) to hold until both parties agree, buyer is happy and seller is happy. OSO gets their cut (they can't do it for free) and then everyone is happy. If I was purchasing something of a decent amount of money, say $1,000+, I would gladly pay OSO to mediate and make sure the transaction goes smoothly.
There must be some parameters, like minimum $$ amount, etc....

Please feel free to elaborate...
Old 12-16-2004, 07:08 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i wouldn't think OSO would want to get involved in that... i think steve babysits us enough as it is....
Old 12-16-2004, 07:36 PM
knotpropr

Thumbs down Re: Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing

Who asked all OSO to buy some stock that would WITHOUT DOUBT, go thru the ceiling?
NETIMPACT HOLDINGS INC (NTHD)
I think it was at 0.03 when we were told about it, now $0.01

Old 12-16-2004, 07:37 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

you only lost .02... and that is just my .02
Old 12-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Sean H
you only lost .02... and that is just my .02
lol
Old 12-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by knotpropr
Who asked all OSO to buy some stock that would WITHOUT DOUBT, go thru the ceiling?
NETIMPACT HOLDINGS INC (NTHD)
I think it was at 0.03 when we were told about it, now $0.01
First of all, I didn't "ASK" Anybody to buy anything. Second, yes the stock is down but the company is still going forward with several international contracts. There were some hold up's due to some changes in the E.U. (European Union). And some problems within the government of Mali. Everything is still on track, just behind schedule. When I "suggeseted" the stock to OSO members I had approx 700,000 shares. I now have over 2,500,000 shares and add more every month. Don't look at it as a loss, look at it as a buying opertunity. I went to a share holders meeting a few monthes ago and met Dr. Woo (not a joke) from Asia. Here is the leading Dr. for SARS over in asia. It turns out the B.E.A.D.S. box can detect the presance os SARS in 60 seconds. The only other known way to detect sars takes 24 to 36 hours. Imagine, Just think how this can stop a SARS epidemic from spreading. They also said they found out the B.E.A.D.S. box can detect the presance of Mad Cow Disease from a blood sample in 60 seconds. The only other known way is by killing the animal and doing tests on brain cells. What can this do to the Beef Industry. believe me, it's far from dead.

Quick Reply: Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.