If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    99 27 Kryptonite
    Brick, NJ

Thumbs up Colin made good for National Marine's antics

As you all know i purchased my boat from National in July and got screwed by them for approx $5000.00 They owed me $2500.00 from the deal and also collected NJ state sales tax from the bank in which i financed through. I lucked out as far as the taxes are concerned. I took my bill of sale and other necessary paperwork to MV which all showed National Marine collecting the sales i got that squared away. Then i happened to see my trade for sale on ebay, i was contacted by the high bidder after he happened to see some of my posts on here, i informed him that i still had the title to my trade. At the time the transaction was done with National i refused to sign a power of atty until i received my check from them. I was returned to me by my bank NSF. I was contacted by Colin explained the situation he said when he got a legitament offer on the boat he would see what he could do. Well soon there after i received a check including $25.00 for overnight service, i deposited the check, was contacted by my bank that it was good and just sent him the title. I wish everyone else who had dealings with National could get there situations rectified as quickly as i did. And for the record. Colin is a man of his word and his help was greatly appreciated.

Re: Colin made good for National Marine's antics

Wow thats great. I have been watching this unfold and still can't beleave national got away with soo much.

1 down.
    how many to go?

Mentor , Ohio

Yeah Colin's a good guy .... as were "most" of the people that worked there ... I may be full of **** , but I really don't think any of the guys working there we're in on any of the shenanigans ???

My Boats:
    33' Powerplay triple 2.5's
    Lake St. Clair

Good to hear, hopefully it gets others on the right track.