Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Before and after, what do you think? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92377-before-after-what-do-you-think.html)

TomFTM 12-27-2004 07:15 PM

Re: Before and after, what do you think?

Panther, I will be doing the dash in the 36 Apache that was at typhoon last winter. I will also be going through the motors. I will post the picture when I get a chance. Tom

Panther 12-27-2004 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by TomFTM
Panther, I will be doing the dash in the 36 Apache that was at typhoon last winter. I will also be going through the motors. I will post the picture when I get a chance. Tom

Cool, look forward to seeing it! I almost got that boat, just couldn't make things happen fast enough.

Panther 12-27-2004 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
Green and purple are my favorite colors, and I guess orange to :D

Jassman,

The purple that you have your accessories painted is the purple I was thinking of painting my motors.

The green that I am thinking of is "dark green metal flake".

CAP071 12-27-2004 07:45 PM

OH BOY :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Panther 01-19-2005 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Too Old
Lookin' good Frank!!! :D

Too Old, I'm going to need some valve covers. I purchased a set of the cast Keith Eickerts but they don't clear my headders. I think I can use a set that is angled (similiar to the IMCO's) and that are polished.

What have you got man?!?!

Panther 02-10-2005 08:20 AM

Making a lot of progress this week! Pistons finally got here, let me tell you Lunati really makes a nice piston it was worth the wait. We got the blocks and rods back from the machine shop, polished and balanced Cranks should be back today. My builder thinks we should have everything together by the end of the month!

Then the fun part for me! RIGGING! Can't wait,,,,, yeah right. :eek:

NJgr8ful 02-10-2005 09:40 AM

Oh Yeah ... with the small tease of 55 (almost 60 yesterday) you can feel it. Of course white chit is predicted today :rolleyes: but the end is near ... which means few more weeks no matter what that phuckin ground hog says! Good luck Frank. Should be able to hear those bad boys fire over here in LH :eek: :drink: :evilb:

L8R
Chris

Panther 02-27-2005 10:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
New slugs going in!

Panther 02-27-2005 10:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Last one, should have more pics when the long blocks go together next week or the week after.

JnT 02-27-2005 10:51 AM

I think its looking great! Keep the pics coming as you make progress.