Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tmp Cyclone (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92379-tmp-cyclone.html)

GLH 12-14-2004 08:47 PM

Re: Tmp Cyclone

Originally Posted by totalmp
The ride is awesome at all speeds in these boats. NorTech has done their homework, and truly is a cut above. The best part is that this boat has a full cabin, with A/C and Gen.

I agree rode one in KW up to 130...

totalmp 12-14-2004 09:31 PM

We are heading to NorTech tomorrow to check on the new boat. We are currently working on the engines, and hopefully should be on the water in the next few months.

totalmp 12-17-2004 04:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple of pics of Merritt and Brittani driving the boat for an Extreme Boats Mag. photo shoot. They ran around 150 that day.

FunHome 12-17-2004 04:59 PM

Holy $hit!! Your talking about Brittany Spears!?!?!?? I hope when they ran 150 they had more of a life vest on than the picture shows!!!! :eek:

FunHome 12-17-2004 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Awsome ride.

A couple question about the boat and the article...

In the article they mention a woman owns it... then in the following Poker Run coverage in Louisiana they mention a gentelmen owns it and then it is listed for sale on fastboats.com.
Is it just a chronological progression, am I mistaking or maybe they all vapor lock when they get the insurance bill and sell it!

It sure is a fast rig both in speed and ownership!!!

I saw the same thing!!! I was going to e-mail HotBoat and tell them to get their head out of their Butts..........There was something else in that issue that was wrong or messed up, I'll have to look for it.....

Sean H 12-17-2004 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by FunHome
Holy $hit!! Your talking about Brittany Spears!?!?!?? I hope when they ran 150 they had more of a life vest on than the picture shows!!!! :eek:

they got their bouys.... :evilb: :evilb:

Sean H 12-17-2004 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by FunHome
I saw the same thing!!! I was going to e-mail HotBoat and tell them to get their head out of their Butts..........There was something else in that issue that was wrong or messed up, I'll have to look for it.....

tmp solved that problem above..... they're engaged...

CBR 12-17-2004 09:06 PM

I have a 30ish second video of Cyclone passing me at ?????? incredible, go to my website, turn up the sound on your computer to 11. If that is Spears, now I know why she was hanging around me at Martha's Vineyard, guess she wanted to get a good look at the boat she was going to spank. <gg>

totalmp 12-18-2004 12:07 PM

Thanks guys. No, that's not Britney Spears.
Sean, You're right, they float!

tomtbone1993 06-13-2006 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
tomtbone,

Let us know if you're coming, as we will be taking some our customers out the night before the run, and you're welcome to join us.

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

never saw them that whole weekend :rolleyes: