Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wife is now a certified teacher of the blind/visually impaired! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92509-wife-now-certified-teacher-blind-visually-impaired.html)

Shane 12-15-2004 03:19 PM

Wife is now a certified teacher of the blind/visually impaired!

She just finished up classes today after 18 months of hard work. She is also a certified teacher of the ignorant and stupid, but I am not a very good student! :p Her girlfriends are taking her out Saturday night to celebrate because I "did not have a party for her"! Beautiful! That means I can go away snowmobiling ALL WEEKEND!!!!!! :evilb:

Congratulations Kristen! As always, a job well done! :D :cool:

hugetime1 12-15-2004 03:25 PM

Re: Wife is now a certified teacher of the blind/visually impaired!

do I smell a 32 footer in your near future now?

FountainCS 12-15-2004 03:28 PM

Congrats to Kristen Shane!!! By the sounds of it, you must be feeling better.

Audiofn 12-15-2004 03:44 PM

Man she must have the patience of a SAINT. First she married you.... Then this. :eek: :drink: :D

Congratulations Kristen.

Jon

DaveP 12-15-2004 03:49 PM

Awesome! Congrats Kristen for your certification AND for putting up with Shane! :D :D

Shane - how are you feeling bud? How is the recovery?

Tantrum 12-15-2004 03:51 PM

Send Kristen our warmest regards for her new certification and our usual condolences on your continued classification :drink:

frequentflyer 12-15-2004 04:16 PM

Congrats ! Must feel great after all that hard work.. Now she must get a job and contribute 50% for boating upgrades :D

Miller 12-15-2004 04:19 PM

Good news! Congrats Kristin. That is something to be proud of. Now, if only I can get you to start training guide dog pups...Zoe needs playmates afterall! :D

Shane, how are you feeling?

AugiePensa 12-15-2004 05:04 PM

Congrats Kristan! Shane, how the hell are ya?

Shane 12-16-2004 06:48 AM

Thanks everyone! I am feeling GREAT! OSO member CHUCK and I went for our first SNOWMOBILE ride of the season last night. Did about 60 miles and had a BLAST! The new sled ROCKS! :evilb: :D