Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What size Skater is this????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92588-what-size-skater.html)

R Addiction 12-16-2004 07:59 PM

Re: What size Skater is this?????

I don't know what it is but I like it!! :cool:

Sean H 12-16-2004 08:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
LOTO SHOOTOUT :D :evilb:

PICS ARE COURTESY OF www.grand-performance.com aka jeaston

FountainCS 12-16-2004 09:29 PM

Hey Kaama, I heard girls prefer width over length...nothing wrong with being hung like a tuna can.

Awesome boat though. Hope it fit in the slip when they got it home. Kind of like when I built that airplane in the basement. You only do that 3 times before you catch on.

FunHome 12-17-2004 11:36 AM

It looks awesome!!! But the front is so low slung that it looks like it could stuff pretty easy....... It's probably just how the pictures look.........

Spectre30 12-17-2004 12:41 PM

I really like that boat as well...I'm curious, does anyone have any more information on it like motors, power, speed etc.

Rik,
Are you the guy in Nor. Cal that is building the new 30' with Arnesons? If so, how is that coming along?

Thanks
Chris

Sean H 12-17-2004 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by FunHome
It looks awesome!!! But the front is so low slung that it looks like it could stuff pretty easy....... It's probably just how the pictures look.........

I saw that one run at the shootout and i don't think it would have a problem stuffing.. i think it looks lower than it is, maybe the paint job? if i remember correctly he was in the 120-130 range? andybody know for sure?

nitro 12-17-2004 02:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Boat has 680in, single 4 barrel on a sheet metal intake. We ran 140 testing at LOTO and are current working some new props. Like this one only purple.

Sean H 12-17-2004 03:41 PM

sweet..... :D :evilb: :D

DPT MOTORSPORTS 12-17-2004 05:56 PM

Who did the motors Nitro???? Do you have any pics of the boat yourself???

Strip Poker 388 12-17-2004 06:21 PM

The valve covers say Duttweiler$$$. Like Ken says he never builds the same style mortors twice.Doesent have to.

Now if he built one of his Turbo motors with big cubic inch and could get some headers to work.I bet he could build some with 1500-1800hp on pump gas and on race gas 2700-3300hp.

Moran is allready at 3000hp on his Camaro drag car.Duttweiler
is close to him now.

Congrats :D Nice looking boat. Looks alittle thick in the mid section to me.