Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Anyone go mudding with there trucks? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92603-ot-anyone-go-mudding-there-trucks.html)

boot 12-16-2004 11:14 PM

Re: OT: Anyone go mudding with there trucks?

2 Attachment(s)
You say MUD !!! :evilb: I raced for a few years .Here's a couple of my rides ! I just scanned these .not very good quality .....

79 ford , 800hp 429 ford motor , 44" tires with 20" WIDE wheels , and 28" of lift ! This was going to be a monster truck until my guys talked me into going to a mud bog race .... That was it ! I was hooked !! It was still cool being taller then the Peterbuilt ! :D

kevinr 12-16-2004 11:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some from Pine Tree Festival Perry Fla. The Ford we call HalfBreed because of the chevy engine. Some buddy's of mine

boot 12-16-2004 11:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I added "stacks" in the bed on the brown truck . Used to dump a pint of trans fluid down them before I ran . MAN, would that thing smoke !! :D Never got a good shot of it thow... On the blue truck I added stacks with flame throwers ! The fire department always got mad ,cause they thought I was on fire ... :drink:

boot 12-16-2004 11:28 PM

I'll find more tomorrow ... :cool:
Awesome trucks Kevinr !

Wardey 12-16-2004 11:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This is funny...I just *****ed my son out for mudding today !!! ('cause I wasn't there !!!)....anyhow here's a pic of one of my trucks in the early '80's before the 44's went on. After it was done I had a total of 21" of lift, 44" Cepek Fun Country's on custom 8 lug 15x14 wheels with a 550+ HP 468 cu.in. and 5:89/5:86 axle's w/ Lockers...etc....etc...more dollars.....more dollars.... :D Anyhow, this truck used to blow factory Corvettes away !!! I could smoke 44's and chirp them into second !!! Second pic is of my son's 2004 Jeep. I don't know where he get's this shizzt from? Dave

Hot Duck 12-17-2004 02:26 AM

3 Attachment(s)
As you guys have probably figured out by now, if it burns fuel, I love it! We don't have any rocks or mountains around here, but we have plenty of sand and mud. Here are some shots of us having fun in a friend's field. The field was plowed a few days later when it dried out some, so no damage was done, at least to the land. :D Oh yea, sorry for the picture quality, but it was pouring rain that day.

This first pic here is my old F-350. It had a Powerstroke diesel, 4.11 gears and 35 x 14.50 Mickey Thompsons.

The second picture is my friend's Ram Charger with a 440 big block and 42 x 14.50 Swampers.

The last picture is my friend's bone stock S-10.

Hot Duck 12-17-2004 02:39 AM

It's not actually 4 wheeling, but it is worth posting.

3 Attachment(s)
OK. So you are set up and perfectly hidden in your favorite radar spot, only to find out that you are stuck after somebody goes hauling ass right by ya! Believe me, he will never live this one down. :D

Hot Duck 12-17-2004 02:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Does this kind of four wheelin' count? These were taken while on a hunting trip in Louisiana. The field is a flooded rice patty. The mud in there under the water is so deep that it's all you can do to walk in it, but the 4 wheelers go through it without a problem and they make everything so much easier.

Hot Duck 12-17-2004 03:05 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a true battle wagon. It is a diesel powered Toyota land cruiser. These pics were taken while on a hunting trip in South Africa, just outside of Port Elisabeth. This thing will go absolutely anywhere and will really take a beating. It handles sand, rocks, mud and mountains nearly every day and does it without any problems at all! What a rig, and it's right hand drive!

Hot Duck 12-17-2004 03:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is another one of the Toyotas. The bottom pic shows most of the ranch and the terrain that these things cover on a daily basis.