Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A view from the office (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92630-view-office.html)

boatme 12-17-2004 07:44 AM

A view from the office

1 Attachment(s)
This is what it looks like this morning from the home office

it is beautiful but also very cold

I need to move to a warmer climate

Calgon take me away

stecz20 12-17-2004 10:36 AM

Re: A view from the office

suck it up will ya. only the tough live up north, the weak live south of the mason dixon line. oh yeah and the ones that run their rigs year round...... whats up marc, long time no speak..... dave

dockrocker 12-17-2004 10:42 AM

Boatme, check yer PM's....

boatme 12-17-2004 10:47 AM

did and i left you a message

CALL ME 616-846-1569

LEOPAJM 12-17-2004 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got your Calgon right here !!! :D

jtmiller02 12-17-2004 10:58 AM

I got some friends who work on the top floors of the portofino tower on south beach. I need to get them to send me some pics

boatme 12-17-2004 11:01 AM

Jim,

I know the temp there, it looks pretty but we are still talking wayyyy to cold LOL

Dave,

How are ya man things are good just real busy how are you ??

GLH 12-17-2004 11:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Little windy 30mph from the North but it's only 10* so we're all happy about that. :rolleyes:

baronmarine 12-17-2004 12:17 PM

marc: almost 30 here with the same home office view. have a good weekend

Playn 12-17-2004 04:07 PM

Marc,

Mitch and I have been up in Grand Marais hitting the trails. Lake Superior looked pretty imposing yesterday. The wind was pretty strong and the temp was dropping. I don't know how big the waves were...but they were big (should have brought the camera). I just got back, Mitch is still up there and from the looks of today's weather report he's gonna have a blast with that new rev800

Under Alert as of 12:03p.m. today

Winter Storm Watch!!!

The National Weather Service In Marquette Has Issued A Winter Storm Watch. Expect Snow Showers To Increase In Intensity Late Saturday Afternoon As North Wind Gusts Reach 30 To 40 Mph. The Snow Showers And Gusty Winds Will Continue Through Sunday Before Diminishing Late In The Day. Blowing And Drifting Snow May Frequently Reduce Visibility Below One Quarter Mile In Exposed Locations... And Wind Chills May Approach 25 Below Zero. At This Time... The Most Hazardous Conditions Appear Likely Saturday Evening. By The Time The Snow And Wind Diminish Toward Sunday Evening... There Is The Potential For 6 To 18 Inches Of Total Snow Accumulation. The Greatest Snowfall Is Likely Over Higher Terrain From Skandia To Trenary And Steuben.