Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cashbar's Cigarette Sold (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92656-cashbars-cigarette-sold.html)

thedonz 12-17-2004 01:50 PM

Cashbar's Cigarette Sold

I Just Saw In The Classifeid Section The Greg's Topgun Was Sold. That Is So Messed Up , But I Bet The New Owners Won't Care For That Boat Like He Did. Buddy It's Only For The Better I Hope Ya Can Get Your Gladiator Real Soon If Your Still In The Market For It

Donx Jr Mike

SLEEPER 12-17-2004 02:06 PM

Re: Cashbar's Cigarette Sold

Yeah, I believe it has been sold for a week or so now. Of course if you really want to know all the details you could ask LS JR and I am sure he could tell you the day and time it sold, who sold it, who bought it, how much it was bought for, who it was financed through, where it will be going and how it will be getting there. :eek: :D :D

Wasabe 12-17-2004 02:17 PM

:evilb:

thedonz 12-17-2004 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by SLEEPER
Yeah, I believe it has been sold for a week or so now. Of course if you really want to know all the details you could ask LS JR and I am sure he could tell you the day and time it sold, who sold it, who bought it, how much it was bought for, who it was financed through, where it will be going and how it will be getting there. :eek: :D :D

AND YA FORGOT TO SAY THAT HE WILL ALSO KNOW WHAT THE NEW OWNER WAS WEARING AND CAR HE DRIVES EVENTHOUGHT I'M SURE HE WILL SAY A BENZ

DONZ JR MIKE

lucky strike 12-17-2004 02:29 PM

All I know is that Eddie sold it and it's staying at Hideaway. I saw it yesterday. I didn't ask many questions about it becuase that wasn't the topic I was there for. I know Greg has had a hard time with the whole ordeal but he got very lucky. Gladiator it is! :)

LS JR.

thedonz 12-17-2004 02:48 PM

Bobby That's All Info Ya Know What Happen Are You Ok , Doesn't Sound Like The Bobby We All Know. Please Check You Temp. J/k With Yall . So I'm Guess He Is Looking For The 36 Good For Him He Deserve It, As Long As He Send Us A Pic Of Hisold Lady In A Bikini In The Boat With Friends

Donz Jrmike

spitfire1 12-17-2004 03:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Greg.....lets make a deal........Rich

Roger 1 12-17-2004 03:37 PM

Hey Rich;
That is one sweet looking Gladiator, I love the colors. Of course, I`ve yet to see an ugly one.

TeamTaboo 12-17-2004 03:48 PM

Rick that is very nice

TeamTaboo 12-17-2004 03:50 PM

Rick were you at the Banana boat a few weeks ago. Bill