If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Credit Cards

SE, Michigan

Re: Credit Cards

I buy almost everything with my credit cards, not for the credit but for the convenience and so i don't have to carry around a bunch of cash. The one i use the most is my chase freedom card they give you 5% back on all gas or diesel purchases and 1% back for everything else and they take the amount earned off of your next bill so you don't have to spend it at certain stores or wait to get a check back. You just have to pay it off every month because if you pay interest charges one time it pretty much wipes out any benefit from using the card.

My Boats:
    You can't boat on an ICE FLOW
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

Re: Credit Cards

We use a Shell Mastercard. We buy a lot of gas and when using this card you get 5% off your gas purchases. It also prvides an additional 1% discount on Shell gas on all other purchases. I am not big into credit. The bill gets paid off every month. But when buying a couple thousand dollars worth of gas a year, it adds up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123