Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Power of OSO is amazing!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92897-power-oso-amazing.html)

Dean Ferry 12-21-2004 03:52 PM

The Power of OSO is amazing!!!

Some of you might have read about my problem with my new boat, (2000 Nordic 35' Flame) being stuck in Phoenix because my boat hauler's truck broke down there. I posted on OSO that I was looking for a boat hauler ASAP. :( I got a few responses and recommendations and I called a couple of haulers, but no luck, all the haulers were either busy or it was to close to XMAS.
WELL.... I then get a PM from OSO's "Kachina Ken" saying that he was headed from Phoenix, to Louisiana, for x-mas and that if I wanted, he would haul my boat to Louisiana,:D Ken and I swapped a couple of phone calls and e-mails, and NOW my boat is on the road, in New Mexico, on it's way to Louisana, and eventually to my house. I've got to get it from Louisiana
If it wasn't for Ken, (via OSO) coming to our RESCUE, we wouldn't have our new boat for the XMAS-New Years holiday break! :drink: Yes, we will be boating between XMAS and New Years! :drink:
Ken and OSO, thank you very much!! Ken, the drinks are on me!
Happy Holidays,
Dean

CigDaze 12-21-2004 03:55 PM

Re: The Power of OSO is amazing!!!

Awesome. Glad to hear your boat's enroute again.

Way to go, Ken!!

:cool: :)

MitchStellin 12-21-2004 04:02 PM

"now my boat is on the road....in Mexico? Good luck seeing that again :D Wasn't Ken "Bruce" in another time on this Board :eek: :D Congrats, you are right, this is a powerful Board. :D

Ms PatriYacht 12-21-2004 04:14 PM

Wow that is really nice of him, I hope he is good driver :D Happy holidays and enjoy your new ride

Allan4 12-21-2004 04:21 PM

Is that the same Ken who no longer has insurance due to the 7 DUI's and 3 high speed chases?

;)

BajaFresh 12-21-2004 04:25 PM

How come your not already on the road to Louisiana instead of posting here ? :D :D

Glad it worked out for you!

Dean Ferry 12-21-2004 04:29 PM

BF,
I'm working right now, BUT tomorrow, I'll be on my way.

Allen4,
You are still a PUTZ :drink:

MD

WesSmith 12-21-2004 04:32 PM

Class act, Ken ! :D

CAP071 12-21-2004 04:34 PM

And how many hours were on that boat when you bought it ? :D :drink:

Allan4 12-21-2004 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
BF,
I'm working right now, BUT tomorrow, I'll be on my way.

Allen4,
You are still a PUTZ :drink:

MD

Yes yes.....I know :)