Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   lets see some pics of your rigs sitting on a myco (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92923-lets-see-some-pics-your-rigs-sitting-myco.html)

Hot Duck 12-23-2004 11:57 PM

Re: lets see some pics of your rigs sitting on a myco

3 Attachment(s)
2004 triple axle steel gooseneck Myco. Electric over hydraulic disc brakes on all 6 wheels, oil bath axles, torsion springs, heavy duty bunk supports, pressurized rails, horizontal spare tire, LED lighting, reverse lights, mid ship signal lights, electric winch, (2) 8' storage boxes, (2) 4' storage boxes, 100 gallon fresh water tank, 12v wash down pump and a swing drive guard. The boat is the same 1989 45' Apache that is in the previous post.

Papache 12-24-2004 12:00 AM

ready to sale it yet

Hot Duck 12-24-2004 12:08 AM

p.apache: I plan to hold on to this one for a while. Have you taken delivery of your new Skater yet? That thing should be like riding a rocket! :eek:

Papache 12-24-2004 12:13 AM

no the motors are delaying the project

Hot Duck 12-24-2004 12:16 AM

Hang in there. I have no doubt that it will be absolutely worth the wait.

stecz20 12-24-2004 12:35 AM

3 Attachment(s)
hey will you dont suck, i dont care what those apache guys say about you.......lol you have had some very nice rides and some pimped out trailers. i have posted some pics in the past of what was done to my trailer already. ill post them again. bow stop was put on, brakes are being changed from drum to disks, and added to the third axle. i changed it from a stepped trailer to a conventional v, made the brake system into a surge brake system. this was not my first choice but we have a few trucks that will be towing it, just easier for us. the trailer was rewired, and we are getting ready to make the drive guard a swing gate. next it will go to paint, and we are pimping it out with leds all around and some chrome bezels. it will be the baddest one around i can promise that.... will thanks for all your help with everything, you are a worthy mentor....lol let me poet some old pics of what what done. stecz

stecz20 12-24-2004 12:37 AM

3 Attachment(s)
few more

stecz20 12-24-2004 12:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here is a good one for reed, and cuda

GLH 12-24-2004 10:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My trailer in it's previous life.

grand-illusion 12-24-2004 11:55 AM

Hot Duck,
I just purchased a 50 hustler with nearly identical trailer to your old one (tandem dually)...any chance you have pics of the washdown tank/pump config?
Thanks,
GI