Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   That Ed Cozzi guy - he is alright! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92937-ed-cozzi-guy-he-alright.html)

Edward R. Cozzi 12-23-2004 07:19 AM

Re: That Ed Cozzi guy - he is alright!

I told my wife about this thread.
She said: "Don't those threads turn into 'Roasts' after awhile?" I told her it already did!

Anyway, I appreciate the thoughts. Thanks Dave.

dhlaw 12-23-2004 07:34 AM

Ed "get the money up front" Cozzi!!!!!!!

O.C.Barry 12-23-2004 07:48 AM

I don't know if I should add my $.02, but here goes. For insurance reasons we had our old 38 TG surveyed back in summer. It cost us $850. So to me $456 or thereabouts is a good deal for a complete survey. So I don't get it, this guy gets a complete survey that he authorized, and gets a discount price, then doesn't want to pay?

Reminds me of this guy on a Corvette site, Brandt Wiswell. I sent him $100 for a used core support. He cashed the check then never sent the core support. Come to find out later there are lots of threads on him on Corvette and motorcycle web sites where he scammed other people.

Hey if you going to get screwed, you should at least get kissed first! :-)

DJD 12-23-2004 07:49 AM

Ed is a great guy to work with! He did a survey on my 38 Cigarette. Everything went perfect & he couldn't have been nicer :drink:
I just wish I didn't pay :eek: I didn't know I could get away with that LOL

lucky strike 12-23-2004 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by DJD
Ed is a great guy to work with! He did a survey on my 38 Cigarette. Everything went perfect & he couldn't have been nicer :drink:
I just wish I didn't pay :eek: I didn't know I could get away with that LOL

Pics?

LS JR.

Audiofn 12-23-2004 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
but my wife won't watch it with me!

Is there a down side to this???? :D:D

DJD 12-23-2004 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Pics?

LS JR.

Crazyhorse bought it a couple of yrs. ago.
I can't remember if Ed did the survey for my insurance before that or if he did it for crazyhorse

customryder 12-23-2004 05:05 PM

was there any Summeralling go on in that video? :D

Edward R. Cozzi 12-23-2004 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by customryder
was there any Summeralling go on in that video? :D

Yes! And the front door must have been locked, 'cause everybody was entering from the back door. Right Tres?

Edward R. Cozzi 12-23-2004 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry
I don't know if I should add my $.02, but here goes. For insurance reasons we had our old 38 TG surveyed back in summer. It cost us $850. So to me $456 or thereabouts is a good deal for a complete survey. So I don't get it, this guy gets a complete survey that he authorized, and gets a discount price, then doesn't want to pay?

Reminds me of this guy on a Corvette site, Brandt Wiswell. I sent him $100 for a used core support. He cashed the check then never sent the core support. Come to find out later there are lots of threads on him on Corvette and motorcycle web sites where he scammed other people.

Hey if you going to get screwed, you should at least get kissed first! :-)

The hull survey was all I got done before he decided he didn't want the boat. If I had done a sea trial and compression tests, well then the bill would have been considerably more.