Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   why most car salesman don't make money (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92939-why-most-car-salesman-dont-make-money.html)

WetKitty42 12-25-2004 09:53 AM

Re: why most car salesman don't make money

Merry Christmas from My Dealerships to all of you :drink:

WetKitty42 12-25-2004 09:54 AM

At South Shore Leasing & Sales, we make sure you drive away safe and happy!

Listed below are dozens of letters, emails, testimonials and positive feedback from our long list of satisfied customers. We are very proud of the quality and service we give to all of our clients. Contact us and find out how South Shore can help you. Call Today!

Hi Freddie,
I just wanted to say thank you again for all your assistance in helping me obtain my Infiniti QX4. Thanks to you, my first leasing experience was not a nightmare & I appreciate all the patience that you had with me.

I am so glad that Joe introduced me to you. I am sure that my sister will be just as pleased as I was. I am one very happy customer, who has highly recommended you to many. Hope you have a great day. Thnx again :)

LuAnn Foti
Transportation Analyst, AT Logistics
-----------------------------------------------------------
Re: 98 Dodge Intrepid
To Glenn at South Shore,
My wife and I are very happy with our new car. We appreciate the patience and respect you've shown us. You, and everyone at South Shore Auto Sales are perfect examples on how a dealership should be. We will highly recommend you to all our friends and family.

Best of Luck,
Steve Spevak
Dear Matty and Ray,
I just wanted to say thank you for all your help. I never would have believed that buying a car would be this fast and easy! I have a new found respect for professional sales people in the used car industry!

Thanks again,
Rachel Heller
Quintero, Winthrop & Frezner
To: [email protected]
Hey, Anthony,
As promised, you got me financing when everyone else told me it couldn't be done. You are the man! Thank you for putting in the time to make it happen. Please contact me in regard to a warranty for both my new Ford Explorer and my 99 Nissan Altima.

Sincerley,
Louis Mealy
Positive Feedback Report

ID card fi3733(60)
Summary of Most Recent Reviews
Past 7 days Past month All
Positive 5 17 66
Neutral 0 0 0
Negative 0 0 0
All 5 17 67

South Shore Feedback Past 6 Months
Comment ---------------------------------------- From ----------------------- Date / Time ------ Item #

Hope to deal with you again. Thank you. Seller mfkenterprise( 581) Mar-29-04 20:30 2468351105

I would not hesitate to by another car from John on Ebay! Buyer kanduseq( 11) Mar-29-04 16:23 2462787799

Great Buyer! Good Transaction Seller katesforgetmenotshop( 2 ) Mar-29-04 13:52 3711828216

Great transaction. A+++ Seller bn1850( 185) Mar-15-04 05:22 3177876371

Great Customer. Prompt payment and emails. An asset to E-Bay A++++ Seller lookingforpieces( 2984) Mar-04-04 08:33 3701969692

Thank you! John, worked before and after the sale to make this excellent! Buyer dsoye( 7 ) Feb-17-04 08:25 2449002487

Helpful in resolving all issues. Very nice people. Buyer bevie03( 1 ) Feb-16-04 12:12 2459583267

Great service, John was extremely helpful in resolving every issue. Thanks! Buyer dimavalya( 9 ) Feb-10-04 13:07 2449000639

great e- bayer had a great experience Buyer atmman1700( 4 ) Jan-19-04 15:12 2452678637

fast payment, excellent ebayer. welcome back anytime A+A+A+A+ Seller kneat_heaven( 746) Jan-12-04 14:30 Private

A COUPLE OF BUMPS BUT JOHN GOT EVERYTHING TAKEN CARE OF THANKS Buyer jdkeats( 13) Jan-08-04 19:28 2449003926
Reply by fi3733: Sorry about the wait. Enjoy the Car Jan-09-04 13:48

I'm happy with the car. South Shore Auto was a class act all the way. AAA++++++ Buyer kprestore( 41) Dec-17-03 12:45 2445449371

excellent deal, A+++ Ebayer Buyer carsany( 66) Dec-16-03 17:30 2445459287
Reply by fi3733: An Absolutely Fabulous eBayer!!!! A pleasure to do business with!!! Thank You Dec-16-03 21:48

Excellent to work with, very accomodating. Would buy from them again! Buyer f16thejet( 2 ) Dec-11-03 12:15 2443174566

Truck is perfect,as the price.Thanks,Zoltan Buyer balaton64( 123) Nov-07-03 05:34 2438802940
Reply by fi3733: Great Buyer, Thank you Enjoy the Truck Nov-29-03 14:50

They were great to work with, everyone was very helpful and honest. Buyer jdhm6( 13) Nov-03-03 10:23 2439174506
Reply by fi3733: Thank you for the business, Enjoy the car

http://www.southshoreleasing.com/happy.htm

Phknlwyr 12-25-2004 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by WetKitty42
This is a very offensive thread.

I'm a car salesman & proud of it!! (It pays for my boat) :D

No sympathy from this guy. Strap on a set, get thicker skin, do something. My bretheren are the butt of too many jokes to count - mostly accurate - yet you do not see me lamenting the perception of attorneys. On the contrary, I join the name calling (look at the screen name). I sleep very well at night knowing that I provide excellent service to my clients. The jokes, the snide remarks, those are for the idiots on television, the medical malpractice whores raping the medical profession and costing us valuable people, and the charlatins that are found both in the legal profession, and yes, in sales.

WetKitty, I am sure that you are an excellent saleperson, bringing pride and integrity to your work. You must admit, however, that there are plenty of people in your position that cannot make a similar claim. This is not an indictment of you. You are merely guilty by association.

hugetime1 12-25-2004 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Phknlwyr
No sympathy from this guy. Strap on a set, get thicker skin, do something. My bretheren are the butt of too many jokes to count - mostly accurate - yet you do not see me lamenting the perception of attorneys. On the contrary, I join the name calling (look at the screen name). I sleep very well at night knowing that I provide excellent service to my clients. The jokes, the snide remarks, those are for the idiots on television, the medical malpractice whores raping the medical profession and costing us valuable people, and the charlatins that are found both in the legal profession, and yes, in sales.

WetKitty, I am sure that you are an excellent saleperson, bringing pride and integrity to your work. You must admit, however, that there are plenty of people in your position that cannot make a similar claim. This is not an indictment of you. You are merely guilty by association.

well said, I am in the insurance business, I get the same bull ****

mkramer 12-25-2004 11:22 AM

Well said by all, I'm in sales and some days it hard to be friendly, but I do it.

WetKitty42 12-25-2004 11:24 PM

The only thing worse than used car salesmen are lawyers!! :p :p

I'm just breaking hugetime's balls.

There are not many 04's left, and there probably is a reason all 6 people did not call him back.

The auto industry is 1 of the largest industries in the world. Most Car salesman make alot of money. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Merry Christmas Everyone

Fred

f311fr1 12-26-2004 12:30 AM

My daughter is a very successful car salesperson for a GMC/Pontiac/Buick dealership. She treats her customers like her mother and I trained her, Sell to sell again and treat your customers with respect and as you would like to be treated. You know the old "Golden Rule". It definitely works in the sales field no matter what.

JCPERF 12-26-2004 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
I did not intent to offend anybody, I know there are alot of sucssesful sales people out there, I happen to be one myself, But I don't screw around, and I expect to be given the benifit of the doubt, cuz I don't phuck around. I didn't even want a test drive, I just wanted to buy it. I thought I was making there life easy because I told them just to call me when they found it and I would come in and buy it. if they don't believe me screw'em I don't have time for that crap, I am too busy sleeping eating or snowmobiling! next time I will check with you guys first, but this time I was kinda in a hurry.

Welcome back Hugeass, missed ya,NOW LETS START SOME S**T.

Pantera1 12-26-2004 09:57 AM

A salesman should be there if you have questions and maybe ask if you need help..
But as much as noone wants to be ignored , nor does anyone want to be mugged by 5 guys trying to make a sale.. I think some dealers just hire too many salespeople.. And PLEASE learn about the product your selling !!

CB 12-26-2004 11:12 AM

alot of salesmen suck - it's just a fact
if you want customers to come back you have to treat them tight
there are guys that dont want to work for a deal

I delivered an F250 to a guy on Long Island that no one wanted to get for him
and I'm in PA

Did everything over the phone

HAD TO GO TO DETROIT TO GET THE TRUCK
he came and picked it up on a Friday and it was the first time he saw it and is a happy customer.

I LIKE IT WHEN GUYS DON'T WANT TO WORK , BECAUSE THEN I GET THE DEAL !! :D :D