Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   200 mph (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/92996-200-mph.html)

Sean H 12-22-2004 10:19 PM

Re: 200 mph

sorry, you guys beat me to it.... :(

Strip Poker 388 12-22-2004 10:54 PM

Jeff I think you and me :eek: a few beeeerzzz can put some alcohol injection 0n it and we will inter some drag races. lets do some 60 to 120 blast . takes off so hard it stands on its tail end ,like a wheelie ,trim down :D don't want to POWER over back wards . .Piss of some outboards ,jets too :D :drink: I don't think the prop blades will stay on :(

Jeff didn"t you tell me your bro was hanging with them :D :cool:

Rob

JCPERF 12-22-2004 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Jeff I think you and me :eek: a few beeeerzzz can put some alcohol injection 0n it and we will inter some drag races. lets do some 60 to 120 blast . takes off so hard it stands on its tail end ,like a wheelie ,trim down :D don't want to POWER over back wards . .Piss of some outboards ,jets too :D :drink: I don't think the prop blades will stay on :(

Jeff didn"t you tell me your bro was hanging with them :D :cool:

Rob

He worked for Callan and Marine Performance.I missed your call today. call me tommorow.We can talk about putting jet engines in our race cars. :D :evilb:

R Addiction 12-22-2004 11:07 PM

That is a bad azz video! Sounds awesome!! :cool:

Strip Poker 388 12-22-2004 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
He worked for Callan and Marine Performance.I missed your call today. call me tommorow.We can talk about putting jet engines in our race cars. :D :evilb:

I measured it only one will fit in it :eek: But the 235 gallons for about a hours ride . I know the motor will save me some weight but the size of the gass tank want let me take our ice chest. I know yall up north don't need things like ice on your beer , but down here in the south even in the winter we ice down our beeeerzzze :D

JCPERF 12-22-2004 11:14 PM

I measured it only one will fit in it :eek: But the 235 gallons for about a hours ride . I know the motor will save me some weight but the size of the gass tank want let me take our ice chest. I know yall up north don't need things like ice on your beer , but down here in the south even in the winter we ice down our beeeerzzze :D

I went to Budweiser beer school in Busch Gardens and optimum beer temp is 41 degrees. :D :drink: :drink: :evilb:

Strip Poker 388 12-22-2004 11:26 PM

I went to Budweiser beer school in Busch Gardens and optimum beer temp is 41 degrees. :D :drink: :drink: :evilb:

Well maybe in Bush gardens ? :eek: .Down here where I come from we have to put it on ice no mater what it is out side .Whats snow? :DYa know down here ya get ice in yer beeeeeer at 28 degrees. its almost cold enough then :drink:

Rob :D

JCPERF 12-22-2004 11:30 PM

Well maybe in Bush gardens ? :eek: .Down here where I come from we have to put it on ice no mater what it is out side .Whats snow? :DYa know down here ya get ice in yer beeeeeer at 28 degrees. its almost cold enough then :drink:

Rob :D

I you trying to rub it in the fact that i freeze my nuts off every day.Im definately gonna call you Friday afternoon when im at the bar drinking my 41 degree temp beer.And of course Cuervo. :drink: :drink: :drink: :evilb:

Strip Poker 388 12-22-2004 11:36 PM

I you trying to rub it in the fact that i freeze my nuts off every day.Im definately gonna call you Friday afternoon when im at the bar drinking my 41 degree temp beer.And of course Cuervo. :drink: :drink: :drink: :evilb:

Well maybe you dont need ice up there . At least I can doo a burn out with out the help of ICE :D :D ll be working Friday :( servasa x12..

You got my # :D

Rob

JCPERF 12-22-2004 11:37 PM

Well maybe you dont need ice up there . At least I can doo a burn out with out the help of ICE :D :D ll be working Friday :( servasa x12..

You got my # :D

Rob

Ill call ya dude :D