Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Someones getting a t/s Top Gun for Christmas! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93068-someones-getting-t-s-top-gun-christmas.html)

mcraymond3 12-24-2004 02:36 PM

Re: Someones getting a t/s Top Gun for Christmas!

Congrats! Great looking boat.

Playn 12-24-2004 02:45 PM

Beautiful! Congrats!!

fatdaddy 12-24-2004 04:16 PM

Hey Santa, what about me? I've been a good boy! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bcschoe 12-24-2004 05:39 PM

Thanks to everyone for the great comments. I’m completely stoked about the boat and this entire process.
Hebert dropped the word a little early for me but I love his enthusiasm and support.

I can’t really express what buying this boat means to me, it’s a really big deal for lots of reasons and I’m absolutely stoked I have a newer boat with Kick A$$ old school Cigarette character.

I am also really impressed with all of the help and time everyone took to talk and show me their boats. Everyone I met, called, e-mailed and came to their homes was super cool. Randy Sweers and Ron, Phil LipSchutz, Tres Martin and Chris, everyone treated me so good it made this search even better. Lucky Strike and Jr. were great and we all know Jr. should receive a check from Cigarette every month just for his knowledge.
D-hlaw---Thank You!

The final part was also so easy. Dave P at Essex got me all set with the extra $$$ I needed and then went out of his way to help find the right boat. Randy had the right boat and he and his crew are great. Ron answered all my questions and really made me feel comfortable with everything. Insurance? Lenny from American Marine Insurance Services, we know we have to have it and don’t really like it but Lenny made it easy.

Then, Dude- I meet Ed Cozzi. I have dealt with many marine surveyors and I’m always a little skeptical. But just like others have said if you want a real survey of a performance boat call Mr. Ed Cozzi, this guy knows and he can run a boat out. I am very impressed and yes I did pay him!

I have to tell you, it was my wife that pushed me to buy a T/S. I was looking for a straight mid 90’s boat with the right motors, graphics, etc for a long time and then I find out she had been spending hours on the internet researching Top Guns. She comes out and said she would not support the purchase unless it was the “newer” version.
Beat that!

Thanks Again,
Happy Holidays,

Brad

105mph_38_2003 12-24-2004 05:40 PM

Congratulations :D :evilb:

Pantera1 12-24-2004 06:21 PM

Best TG paint job ive seen , love it .. And it doesnt look like charlie manson threw up
Congrats ..Hope santa brings me one .. :drink:

CAP071 12-24-2004 06:25 PM

Congrats, sweet boat. I like it because it doesn't have all them crazy graphics on it.

CBR 12-24-2004 06:41 PM

Even the pelican is impressed with that boat! Check the second photo!

OldSchool 12-24-2004 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Can't have Old School, thats Craigs name for his bullet :cool:

:cool: :cool:

Very Nice Top Gun!!!!!! Is that the one with the full cabin?

Welcome to the Cigarette Family!!

Craig

lucky strike 12-24-2004 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by bcschoe
Thanks to everyone for the great comments. I’m completely stoked about the boat and this entire process.
Hebert dropped the word a little early for me but I love his enthusiasm and support.

I can’t really express what buying this boat means to me, it’s a really big deal for lots of reasons and I’m absolutely stoked I have a newer boat with Kick A$$ old school Cigarette character.

I am also really impressed with all of the help and time everyone took to talk and show me their boats. Everyone I met, called, e-mailed and came to their homes was super cool. Randy Sweers and Ron, Phil LipSchutz, Tres Martin and Chris, everyone treated me so good it made this search even better. Lucky Strike and Jr. were great and we all know Jr. should receive a check from Cigarette every month just for his knowledge.
D-hlaw---Thank You!

The final part was also so easy. Dave P at Essex got me all set with the extra $$$ I needed and then went out of his way to help find the right boat. Randy had the right boat and he and his crew are great. Ron answered all my questions and really made me feel comfortable with everything. Insurance? Lenny from American Marine Insurance Services, we know we have to have it and don’t really like it but Lenny made it easy.

Then, Dude- I meet Ed Cozzi. I have dealt with many marine surveyors and I’m always a little skeptical. But just like others have said if you want a real survey of a performance boat call Mr. Ed Cozzi, this guy knows and he can run a boat out. I am very impressed and yes I did pay him!

I have to tell you, it was my wife that pushed me to buy a T/S. I was looking for a straight mid 90’s boat with the right motors, graphics, etc for a long time and then I find out she had been spending hours on the internet researching Top Guns. She comes out and said she would not support the purchase unless it was the “newer” version.
Beat that!

Thanks Again,
Happy Holidays,

Brad

No problem Brad. I'm glad we could help. Should we expect to see you on the water this coming Sunday? I must get pictures!!!

Craig-The boat has the extended covergirl cabin, no T/S Gun has a full cabin.

LS JR.