Notices

46 Cig at Repo yard?

Old 01-03-2005, 10:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 46 Cig at Repo yard?

I still want to know if heeter26 is a plumber!!!! Then maybe popcorn! Is he?
Old 01-04-2005, 08:07 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
I've heard this before.........that the quality isn't up to snuff, but the T-Shirts don't fade as much anymore.
Try washing them.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chuck
Hey Lost in Boston, Not to steal this thread but I would like to hear more about your new boat. I have the same boat coming from Randy in about 4 months. Any dislikes? Anything you would change if you could? And finally does your face still hurt from the permanent smile?
its awesome, but the smile is gone now cuz im in boston i hav class tomorow morin at 8. THe boat handles amazingly and takes rough water great, much better then expected. I have XR's, if i were to d it again, i woudl get stronger drives or arenosons so i dont worry about them, but i drive conservatively. i woudl also put more power init, like 750's or so. I have 525's, but its a heavy cat and coudl use more power for acceleration.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:09 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
its awesome, but the smile is gone now cuz im in boston i hav class tomorow morin at 8. THe boat handles amazingly and takes rough water great, much better then expected. I have XR's, if i were to d it again, i woudl get stronger drives or arenosons so i dont worry about them, but i drive conservatively. i woudl also put more power init, like 750's or so. I have 525's, but its a heavy cat and coudl use more power for acceleration.

the more power and bigger drive syndrome...
Old 01-07-2005, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just called Northeast Marine Liquidation and Strip Poker is available for $525k. Bob the owner stated it comes with 900 sc motors. However, they aren't in the boat right now because the person it was repoed from took the motors out and they're at a Hustler Dealer??? He stated they should have the motors back in a few weeks and put back in the boat. So this got me wheels turning and I asked Bob who it was taken from. He stated it was taken from someone in upstate NY and was in the process of repossession just before it was traded in at Lake Cumberland for a New Hustler and the owner had the motors pulled to go into the Hustler. Just thought that I'd pass this info along.
Old 01-07-2005, 08:27 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by fastazzhell2
I just called Northeast Marine Liquidation and Strip Poker is available for $525k. Bob the owner stated it comes with 900 sc motors. However, they aren't in the boat right now because the person it was repoed from took the motors out and they're at a Hustler Dealer??? He stated they should have the motors back in a few weeks and put back in the boat. So this got me wheels turning and I asked Bob who it was taken from. He stated it was taken from someone in upstate NY and was in the process of repossession just before it was traded in at Lake Cumberland for a New Hustler and the owner had the motors pulled to go into the Hustler. Just thought that I'd pass this info along.

nice first post.....
Old 01-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow !!! Interesting.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:07 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sutphen30
is it too early for popcorn.

never too early for popcorn...
Old 01-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Like I said NICE...yo Heath I am a plumber and guess what I could pay for that crack whore and not even go to the bank! People piss me off when they talk about plumbers or other tradesman like were nothing! Punk! This was the info I was waiting for...Even if it ain't true he still made the comment!
Old 01-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by dockrocker
You need a [ in front of the size, like this:

CRACK WHORE

Quick Reply: 46 Cig at Repo yard?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.