Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   46 Cig at Repo yard? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93513-46-cig-repo-yard.html)

heeter26 01-03-2005 07:14 PM

Re: 46 Cig at Repo yard?

Originally Posted by thisistank
Heeter, I don't know why you'd want to trade it in on the Hustler...Should've just kept both!! :drink: :drink: That R/R is one of my favorite Cigs of all time!

The performance of the Cig was not as good as my Hustlers, slower acceleration, and the fit and finish of the boat not the taod paint job was not ever comparable. After the summer the boat was a rattle box. When I cleaned the bilge it was like a hardware store coming out the drain plugs. The stereo quit, engine hatch cover ripped off, driver and passenger seats came apart, the boat was illegal for use in NY because the exhaust was 107 decibels at ideal. Best part I received no customer support from Cig. I had the best customer service from Hustler, they flow up in there plan to ajust my carbs one time, that's customer service. Cig treated me like I bought a Yugo.

CMG 01-03-2005 07:24 PM

is it a salvage/repro yard because its a pail or did they go under?

Steve_H 01-03-2005 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by heeter26
The performance of the Cig was not as good as my Hustlers, slower acceleration, and the fit and finish of the boat not the taod paint job was not ever comparable. After the summer the boat was a rattle box. When I cleaned the bilge it was like a hardware store coming out the drain plugs. The stereo quit, engine hatch cover ripped off, driver and passenger seats came apart, the boat was illegal for use in NY because the exhaust was 107 decibels at ideal. Best part I received no customer support from Cig. I had the best customer service from Hustler, they flow up in there plan to ajust my carbs one time, that's customer service. Cig treated me like I bought a Yugo.

wow , thats the first time i can remember reading ANYONE bash a cig. :evilb: :D
popcorn anyone??????

Sean H 01-03-2005 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Steve_H
popcorn anyone??????

that is the first time i heard somebody bash one that had one... this should be good... :drink: :evilb:

Byrdman 01-03-2005 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by heeter26
It's not pluming.

Heeter 26 are you a plumber?

PhantomChaos 01-03-2005 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Steve_H
popcorn anyone??????

I've heard this before.........that the quality isn't up to snuff, but the T-Shirts don't fade as much anymore.

thisistank 01-03-2005 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
I've heard this before.........that the quality isn't up to snuff, but the T-Shirts don't fade as much anymore.

Nort, you f*ckin' kill me!!

Heeter, I'm glad your happy with your new ride. Still love that R/R though. :D

The Menace 01-03-2005 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
How can that be??? Wow.

Well let's see, miss a few payments on a $500.000 note. That usually gets the attention of any bank immediately. Especially on a significantly fast depreciating liability.

masher44 01-03-2005 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
that is the first time i heard somebody bash one that had one... this should be good... :drink: :evilb:

No Chit!!!! POPCORN !!!!

wwwTOPDJcom 01-03-2005 10:48 PM

Damn for the Kinda COIN Heath had in that CIG you would think they would at least made sure the customer was happy.