Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona?? >

Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Notices

Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Old 01-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Hey Todd Give Me A Call, Mac Is A Good Friend Of Mine, Maybe Help You Move Your Dads 36 Baja.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:30 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Harper220
Yes, you're right (buyers market). The only problem is that I'm trying to sell a 36 Outlaw at the same time.

Hey, you're all over this forum and I see you're up on your boats, so what do you think would be a good buy on this particular boat?

There's an identical boat on traderonline for $200k, but it's clear in New York. Okla is much closer to Omaha area.

i don't think you are too far off at 200k maybe a little more if the 6 hours is right...

if you are not set on a 36 there is a nice 30 in iowa for 139K w/ 500's.....

http://www.hawkeyeboatsales.com/used...il.cfm?num=640
Old 01-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
i don't think you are too far off at 200k maybe a little more if the 6 hours is right...

if you are not set on a 36 there is a nice 30 in iowa for 139K w/ 500's.....

http://www.hawkeyeboatsales.com/used...il.cfm?num=640
Very nice, I think I've come across that one before. I think the 36 would be much more suitable for loto. I get beat up pretty good in the 28, so I don't think there would be much more benefit going to a 30 in my opinion.

What size is your Spectre?
Old 01-04-2005, 01:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cat man do
Hey Todd Give Me A Call, Mac Is A Good Friend Of Mine, Maybe Help You Move Your Dads 36 Baja.
At this point, all conditions have to be just right. I'm working against several factors. Need top $ for Baja and a fair price on the 36 to make this thing roll. The Baja doesn't have a trailer so that's an obstacle. I'm the one who does all the foot work here. The old man has no idea how to even run a computer and has no motivation when it comes to moving things, old school I guess. It still amazes me.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:17 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Very nice, I think I've come across that one before. I think the 36 would be much more suitable for loto. I get beat up pretty good in the 28, so I don't think there would be much more benefit going to a 30 in my opinion.

What size is your Spectre?

30'.... i think the 30-36 cat size is perfect for LOTO... i looked at that 30 daytona during the summer, had they dropped the price back then i probably would of bought it.... i think it was 159 or so then....
Old 01-04-2005, 02:18 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

but i am looking to go 36-39 on my next one mainly for some offshore poker runs.... but for loto, the 30 is just about perfect...
Old 01-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
but i am looking to go 36-39 on my next one mainly for some offshore poker runs.... but for loto, the 30 is just about perfect...
Where do you mainly run at loto? All over or do you have a favorite area?

We're at Crown Pointe @ 24 mm across from Paradise restaurant. We usually head towards the Fish when things are really stirred up.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:26 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Where do you mainly run at loto? All over or do you have a favorite area?

We're at Crown Pointe @ 24 mm across from Paradise restaurant. We usually head towards the Fish when things are really stirred up.

18mm is where the house is, but it goes everywhere from the dam to the 62mm.....
Old 01-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

The 36 at Grand lake is a very nice Boat. Mac sold it to a guy from OKC and he never uses it. I have a 36 also that I have tossed around at selling it. It is a 03 with 500's. It has about 75 hours on it with a triple duelly axle trailer. The 36 at grand is about 30 miles from me. I have owned a 28 daytona and I really like my daytona. They are trailerable without permits and handle rough water very well. I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and my wife like's how well the boat rides and the baby can ride in the cabin and play while we are running fairly fast down the lake.

You might want to cantact Mike Flanigan at Lightning Bay Marine in Tampa Bay Fl. he is a good guy and a dealer for Eliminator. He has probably sold more 36's than any other dealer. I bought mine from him and he also get leads on used cats occasionally.
I think his e-mail is [email protected]

Give me a shout if I can be of any help
Old 01-04-2005, 05:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fountain38
The 36 at Grand lake is a very nice Boat. Mac sold it to a guy from OKC and he never uses it. I have a 36 also that I have tossed around at selling it. It is a 03 with 500's. It has about 75 hours on it with a triple duelly axle trailer. The 36 at grand is about 30 miles from me. I have owned a 28 daytona and I really like my daytona. They are trailerable without permits and handle rough water very well. I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and my wife like's how well the boat rides and the baby can ride in the cabin and play while we are running fairly fast down the lake.

You might want to cantact Mike Flanigan at Lightning Bay Marine in Tampa Bay Fl. he is a good guy and a dealer for Eliminator. He has probably sold more 36's than any other dealer. I bought mine from him and he also get leads on used cats occasionally.
I think his e-mail is [email protected]

Give me a shout if I can be of any help
I just got off the phone with Mac from Grand lake and yes the boat has hardly ever been used. He explained the whole story behind the boat and the owner, very interesting. I've talked with Lightning Bay before, great guys, but FL is a long ways away. Do you have pics of your boat? Thanks for all the info. :

Quick Reply: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.