Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!! >

This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!

Notices

This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!

Old 11-18-2005, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!

yeeee haaaaa
Old 11-18-2005, 05:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by crsnang
Hello all! My name is Chris and my wifes name is Angie. I have been lurking for quite some time. We live in Ypsilanti Michigan. Our first boat was a 1990 226 ES Baja, that we promplty wrecked in the Detroit river on some submerged "crap" Now we own a 1998 24 Outlaw SE. I enjoy reading everybodys post's and think everyone has a real good sense of humor. I have learned alot from everybody about boating, so thank you all!
Awesome! Now lets see some pictures of that "investment"!
Old 11-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jollyroger
My name is ... Woodsy
Of course if they get a speed limit on Lake Winni all bets are off. It will be time to get one of those "fish" boats. You know the type, say a Donzi 26ZF with twin 250 Verados....

Woodsy
Funny post ! and hail from another Winni boater. Alas I am also a 40+ (how much +, I won't say) boozer with a boating problem. I say that now 'cuz right now it's too cold to boat and just right for chillin beer (thus no booze problem but a large boating problem). Now come spring that order may be reversed Alas I've already gone to the darkside, having had the same experience w/parent's POS boats. I now have a small cruiser (yes, jest and heap large piles of dung upon me for I have sinned ) but I remind y'all that you will get old and married some day too Nonetheless I do try to advocate for what's right and thus hopefully you won't have to buy that fish boat

ps - care to guess how many seconds it'll take "APS" to try to spin this bit of fun into political "hay".
Old 11-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
A picture of our "investment" and my lovely wife
Attached Thumbnails This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!-baja2.jpg  
Old 11-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
And this is what we did when gas was pricey this summer!
Attached Thumbnails This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!-gas-prices-.jpg  
Old 02-26-2006, 06:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by crsnang
A picture of our "investment" and my lovely wife
Which of the 2 cost more?
Old 09-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Registered

My name is Mike own a Skater 18 from Spring Lake, Mi
Old 09-28-2006, 11:02 PM
Registered

My name is John, from Syracuse New York. I've been boating my entire life and I owe the love of it to my parents hard work for having the means to afford a boat when the kids were young. Currently I have a Donzi 16 and a Donzi 22 which my brother and I both split. I boat mainly in the 1000 islands where I live in the summer. But I also boat in beautiful Skaneateles Lake where we keep our other donzi. I've been lurking and like Woodsy, I spend some time on Donzi.net and SW and have recently found OSO.......okay I'm gonna go back to lurking now-later!!
Old 09-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi... my name is Reed.... I'm invisible... but if Cuda could send me some Grecian formula.... I might become visible again.....
Old 09-29-2006, 07:26 AM
Registered

I’m sort of glad that this is here. I really did not introduce me and my wife to this board. So here it goes in a nut shell. My name is Eugene, 43 and my wife’s name is Tanya, (younger than me ). We have been married for 7 years. We have 3 kids, 1 girl 14 (her’s from a previous marriage) and 2 boys, 4 (going on 5) and the youngest just turned 3. All 4 of them just love boating. I’m a Welding Eng for a Tier 1 automotive supplier here in Hopkinsville Ky and Tanya is a Sales Rep for Nabisco. We really love it here.

This is my second power boat, present boat is a 29’ Fountain. My “first love” was a used 1979 17’ Polar Kraft Jon boat with a 80 hp Mariner motor (I just sold it last fall ). I used the heck out of that boat! I bought it just to hunt out of, then me and my buddies started using it during the summer to SKI with it, that was a sight … My first power boat was a 1992 240 FS Seebold Eagle. I really liked that boat ! My wife and I like to meet new people on the water and for everyone to have a GREAT time together , no matter what boat you have !!!! We both just enjoy this site so much. We have had a great time on here laughing and some sad. I do a lot more reading than posting in the Tech posts because my knowledge is not at the level that is present here and I was always taught that if you don’t know something, “just shut up and listen”.

Well that’s enough about us hope I did not bore you too much...

Regards,
Eugene

PS
This is for all you haters out there, "Long Live the Sub-Way thread"!!!!

Quick Reply: This thread is for all the NON POSTING LURKERS!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.