Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Question: Has Too Old ever been under the bus??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93745-question-has-too-old-ever-been-under-bus.html)

cuda 01-04-2005 04:32 PM

Re: Question: Has Too Old ever been under the bus???

I'm not saying Fred is old, but I heard Robert Fulton designed Fred's first boat.

cuda 01-04-2005 04:34 PM

Fred, which was faster, the Merrimac or the Monitor? How did their rides compare?

JnT 01-04-2005 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Love Machine
Isn't Fred from up north? He definitely doesn't have a SC accent. I usually here him say...

"Whatchya talkin' a-boot?" or "Yeah, don'tchya NO!"

Actually, I shouldn't be ribbin' him, 'cause he's selling my boat! :eek:

:D

Fred sure didn't sound like a guy from Carolina when I talked to him either.

masher44 01-04-2005 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
I'm not saying Fred is old, but I heard Robert Fulton designed Fred's first boat.

I researched and I saw that his first one was a single whipple steamboat :evilb:

Dave M 01-04-2005 05:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of Fred, he refuses to break down and buy Depends. :D

Formula Outlaw 01-04-2005 05:58 PM

Fred became interested in "fast boats" by racing 2 french fries around in the fryer.

His new uniform shirt said "Burger-Merc" on the back, which got him into trouble.

So he bought the franchise and had the shirt framed, it now hangs in the dining room.

X-Rated30 01-04-2005 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by cuda

Nice. :drink:

GAUGETHIS 01-04-2005 06:10 PM

Fred Is One Used To Having It ( Your Way )

GLH 01-04-2005 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by KaamaScarab30
Question: Has Too Old ever been under the bus???

How could that loveable fellow fit under a bus.

PhantomChaos 01-04-2005 07:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by craig223
AAaahhh Fred, my buddy!!! :p :cool: :D :drink:

For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting Fred, here is a picture of him that we took in Miami last year!!

Even back then, he was trying to push some parts on us while at the bar. Some crack-pot wild-ass cockamamie idea about better service meaning lower prices. What a load of $hit! Turns out, the same parts that he was pushing on the street were the same parts that turned up on www.OffshoreBid.com a few days later! Unbelievable! Too bad they were the sample cup holders and ash trays missing from the OSO party. :D :D :D :drink: :drink: :drink: