Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Question: Has Too Old ever been under the bus??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93745-question-has-too-old-ever-been-under-bus.html)

Tim G. 01-07-2005 04:00 PM

Re: Question: Has Too Old ever been under the bus???

Fred is sooooo rich that he just hands out checks.... :eek:
Fred- Guess what I have...and guess who paid for them and didn't collect the goods.....

Still storing your inventory for you buddy... :rolleyes:

Hydrocruiser 01-07-2005 04:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Trick Marine..."We are always running at fuill throttle" :D

Thirsty Turtle 01-07-2005 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Hydrocruiser
Trick Marine..."We are always running at fuill throttle" :D

Hey, I resemble that remark! :D

Formula Outlaw 01-07-2005 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
It is imperative that I give you the following information, which Trick Marine wants concealed from the public. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. Trick Marine provides none. We must face the fact that Trick Marine somehow manages to maintain a straight face when saying that the cure for evil is more evil. I, not being one of the many birdbrained slackers of this world, am greatly grieved by this occurrence of falsehood and fantastic storytelling which is the resultant of layers of social dishevelment and disillusionment amongst the fine citizens of a once organized, motivated, and cognitively enlightened civilization. It is probably unwise to say this loudly, but I know more about tribalism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that Trick Marine's methods are much subtler now than ever before. Trick Marine is more adept at hidden mind control and its techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized.

We are a nation of prostitutes. By this I mean that as long as we are fat, warm, and dry we don't care what Trick Marine does. It is precisely that lack of caring that explains why this is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that I, for one, feel no more personal hatred for Trick Marine than I might feel for a herd of wild animals or a cluster of poisonous reptiles. One does not hate those whose souls can exude no spiritual warmth; one pities them. Pardon my coarse language, but while we do nothing, those who lower scholastic standards are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we set the record straight. When I was little, my father would sometimes pick me up, put me on his knee, and say "Trick Marine has an almost mystical faith in jujuism." Trick Marine wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving it lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well, because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that if Trick Marine continues to promote a form of government in which religious freedom, racial equality, and individual liberty are severely at risk, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets.

In hearing about Trick Marine's lamentations, one gets the distinct impression that Trick Marine presents itself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically motivated methods of pedagogy and analysis into higher education. It is eloquent in its denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors domineering, addlepated troglodytes. And here we have the ultimate irony, because it is frightened that we might educate the public on a range of issues. That's why it's trying so hard to prevent whistleblowers from reporting that it is living testimony to the mindless, nefarious attitudes that sully my reputation. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, it is unable to remove its mental shackles. To top that off, in these days of political correctness and the changing of how history is taught in schools to fulfill a particular agenda, some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that its hirelings acquiesce with bovine stolidity when it instructs them to smear people of impeccable character and reputation. But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation. People have pointed out to me that Trick Marine's bloody-minded, ignorant wheelings and dealings are a shout to the world that, by the end of the decade, Trick Marine will support hostile governments known for human rights abuses, wrongful imprisonment, and slavery, but I still can't help but think that its buddies tend to fall into the mistaken belief that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy, mainly because they live inside a Trick Marine-generated illusion-world and talk only with each other. Okay, there's no reason for me to be wretched, so I'll leave you with this concept: Trick Marine's continual falsifications of history neatly illustrate its adherence to animalism.

"Yep"....

Hydrocruiser 01-07-2005 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Thirsty Turtle
Hey, I resemble that remark! :D

I couldn't resist! :D

Hydrocruiser 01-07-2005 08:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I want my old Morse controls back...the one's with the big chrome hump... Too Old!

Nice ride by the way!