Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93764-i-moved-south-never-going-back-hate-snow-fat-women-ice-fishing.html)

Blaster 01-04-2005 09:36 PM

Re: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

That sled was me last year, just about killed myself :eek: ,damn near went through windshield. knees punched the handle bars= :eek: . To much power on unknown land spells death to the rider. I am 43 now, water has more options. Need no cloths down here where the water is warm and the chicks run wild. ha, Ha :D

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there

Blaster 01-04-2005 09:41 PM

Cuda, was that the Seabreeze bridge that pic' is from. Hell of a view out here folks.
Blaster :cool:

Originally Posted by cuda
Blaster, we were working on the McDonald's in Holly Hill today. Here's a picture I took crossing over to Daytona Beach. I saw 81 degrees on my thermometer on the way back to Deland. Living in Florida does not suck, hurricanes be damned! :evilb:

Blaster 01-04-2005 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by georges
Welcome to Floriduh, but we do get our cold spells too, it was only in the 40's a couple of weeks ago!
Ron P, its easy if you really want it. :D
Remember this however:

Plywood state is the best place to live.

cuda 01-04-2005 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Blaster
Cuda, was that the Seabreeze bridge that pic' is from. Hell of a view out here folks.
Blaster :cool:

Yep, I've got my guys in the Thunderbird Hotel right at the end of the bridge. The jobsite is one block north of that road on US 1.

Blaster 01-04-2005 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
Yep, I've got my guys in the Thunderbird Hotel right at the end of the bridge. The jobsite is one block north of that road on US 1.

Hey Cuda, I live right off off Nova and 6th, By news/Journal. Funny, small world.
Blaster :D

OffshoreOnly 01-04-2005 09:49 PM

Blaster,

You see more good looking women in FL in one day than you see in Northern states in an entire year.

JCPERF 01-04-2005 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by OffshoreOnly
Blaster,

You see more good looking women in FL in one day than you see in Northern states in an entire year.

They are attracted to a juicy sized wallet.

Blaster 01-04-2005 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
They are attracted to a juicy sized wallet.

Juicy aint bad!!!!!!. :rolleyes: Hmmmmm, yum, yum
Now why did i travel there. JCPERF it's all your fault.
Blaster

ratman 01-04-2005 09:56 PM

welcome to fla, but holly hill? its a wide spot in the road... there are lots of way cooler places to hang yer hat in fla. do some site seein before you buy a spot. remeber the farther south you go the warmer it gets. remember old long johns make great shop rags :evilb: ratman

Outdrive1 01-04-2005 10:02 PM

The temps about the same here in Phoenix, no hurricanes (ever), no tornadoes (not that I've ever heard of), and in the summer when your humidity is at 80%, our temp will be 110 with zero humidity. Sucks to be you............... Yes it's hot here in the summer, but I'll take the higher temp with the dry heat any day. Nothing like sticking to clothes when you get out of the shower.
6 Hours to L.A., not that you want to go anyways, 6 1/2 to San Diego, less than 2 hours to Havasu and Parker, 2 hours to Flagstaff (thats snow and pine tree country), a couple more to Lake Powell, about 4 1/2 to Vegas, what more could you ask for?