Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing >

I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Notices

I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Old 01-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Blaster

Default Re: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Ratman,
kinda hard to move when you are my age. I got lucky and found a 4 bedroom ranch W/fireplace. my lot is 125*195. yeah baby lots of room for toys.
Years ago when I was still a boy=18 I lived on 2nd and ridgewood in Holly Hill.
After three years i became a man and moved back to Wi. what a mistake, thus why I felt comfortable with Holly Hill Fl. Daytona 500,bike week,spring break is at my back door budy. ***** everywhere!!!!
Blaster

Originally Posted by ratman
welcome to fla, but holly hill? its a wide spot in the road... there are lots of way cooler places to hang yer hat in fla. do some site seein before you buy a spot. remeber the farther south you go the warmer it gets. remember old long johns make great shop rags ratman

Old 01-05-2005, 06:05 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Sorry but I will stay in Wisconsin!. Florida is nice....but only to visit.

Snow Storm warning today
Old 01-05-2005, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Lucky dog. One day I'll go back home until then I will be miserable in So. Cal.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By the Potomac River...

Been 45 - 60 degrees the past week, weatherman said this was like April. The minor trace of snow we saw for Dec., is forecasting a mild winter here.

I do enjoy being out during and right after a big snow storm with the Toyota AWD.

I have to agree, ICE is meant for the cooler...

The humidity here ~July/Aug. can get rather sticky....
Old 01-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Florida's nice and warm and humid and all but I hear the sledding really sucks big time
Old 01-05-2005, 07:42 AM
Registered

Blaster,
Welcome to Florida... Now stopping telling everybody how good it is down here, it's getting too crowded... (Just kidding)
I live in Ormond Beach and Cape Coral and I was just in NY and Chicago and I can't agree more... Florida and the weather are GREAT!!! How long have you been in Holly Hill?
Old 01-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Blaster
I finaly settled down here in Holly Hill Fl, Wisconsin can kiss my @ss. Nothing but fat breeding chicks with attitude.
It is 78 Degrees today, Hmmmm awesome.
BLASTER
Welcome to Paradise! We do not have snow or ice fishing, but we do have fat chicks.
I moved here in 1979 from Chicago without ever setting foot in the state. The statement that convinced me was: "You never need to put your boat in storage.".

Never regretted moving here one minute.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Registered

Just got back from Cape Coral and am considering packing up and moving there.Is it me or is there just something about waking up to Palm Trees that makes me smile
Old 01-05-2005, 01:21 PM
Blaster

Re: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Edward and Ben, thanks for the welcome. I wake up every morning and have coffee outside on my sceened in porch, fricken awesome I say!!!.
I move down here on dec' 6th. best fricken thing I ever did.
Love Fl, just need to find some punetang now .

Old 01-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Blaster
Love Fl, just need to find some punetang now .
Contact Brett (d-hlaw on OSO) he's a frequenty flier at Lollie Pops in Daytona Beach...

Quick Reply: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.